Video ya Chela yegon akimangwa

c utuekeage pale telegram mdogo mdogo uncle

Huyo poko analipisha how much?

You right or what if the father tumbles on this clip

I used to ask myself the same question on musicians producing dirty songs … how do they tell it to the parents … ati nimetoa ngoma ingine kali sana mtaiona tu kwa tv inaitwa weh kamu … SMH

But she is good at calming people down[ATTACH=full]50139[/ATTACH]

ok

Now I get it. Bitch is bonkers. Kaput. Gone over the edge. Like Uweskimwi and his bae @Wakanyama Pureass. Kabisa, kwisha!

Another SHOSHOLITE coming up?:smiley:

The latest whore in town, she will inspire other thots to walk in her foot oops cumsteps.

Siwesmind.

Eti leaked? :D:D:D:D Don’t be naive man. This is a publicity stunt.

You’ve answered your self perfectly well.

Her pûsßy is going to fetch top dollar henceforth.

Like a boss!! On a serious note, hii mambo ya smartphone na shosho media itamaliza watu. Watu wanasahau kwamba the internet never forgets. Utasimama siku moja ama uombe kazi mahali only for your photos and videos to reappear and spoil everything for you.

zile nudes niko nazo in RAW format kwa simu… wacha tu. take them in RAW format then make sure no app that reads RAW iko kwa simu

could be a very broad blonde stunt

[SPOILER=“nudes za Chelah click to view”][ATTACH=full]50161[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50162[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50163[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50164[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50165[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]50166[/ATTACH][/SPOILER]

What we’re seeing today is an appetizer of what’s awaiting society in the future… kwanza with all these children born to single mothers…

ION siwesmind iyo booty ya chelah

Hii siwezi bakisha
I would fuck that wobbly ass long dick style

Same Question i Always ask myself…MIKE RUA (Mugithi Ninja)…Whats his reaction when he meets his Mama, and yes he’ll of course say his a musician but what kind of songs…Considering his mama might have heard his dirty songs (very certain she has)…