Video ya Msomali leo huko down under

What do you mean sir?

The nywele makamasi in high-welfare Kenya are producing more babies than the stagnated Bantustans you mentioned.

Our average fertily rate is 3.9, the lowest in East Africa (!), but Mandera women have 8 kids, and in Eastleigh South C and other Somali settlements it’s above 5. Ongeza polygamy.

This is why I don’t like engaging you - is high fertility a good HDI indicator? Is polygamy? Is FGM?

Dude, just let it go.

"I could name like 30 life indicators - including FGM, life expectancy, maternal mortality, child-per-woman, nutritional status, disposable income, communicable diseases, risk of injury or death from conflict, vaccination coverage, etc etc "

You asked and I answered. It was you prerogative not to ask… :smiley:

You are lucky you lived to tell the tale :D:D

They have in their midst great achievers, brilliant entrepreneurs.

Why are you so hypnotized by this.I believe their rate of entrepreneurial brilliance by population is the lowest in the world.

I respect your beliefs. Now hypnotize me with facts.

You are to pretending to be one of them? have some pride man in your own god and people.

Wewe tu jamaa. elfu kumi iliisha ama umeuwa ukapata zingine leo.

Somalia was one of the most beautiful places in the world huko 70s…George Soro and co. Destroyed everything

First part, in reference to physical beauty, is true. The second part is pure bullshit until you advance proof.

The evidence is there…his foundation was among those who funded some made up separatist movement that later was involved with bringing down the country

I said proof, not another unsupported allegation.

Donor funds transactions are proof. He has never denied those claims.

Where are the transactions, and in how far were they solely responsible for the disintegration if Somalia?

Google is a loyal friend

Australia will end up like Sweden.

a good somali/muslim is a D**D one

CC : @Bigfish1

No, that is to easy for you. A gentleman cannot come to Ktalk, join a discussion by an interjection, e.g. ‘climate change is a myth’, and then refer others to Google.

Don’t be lazy.

Says the one who still can’t clean their behind in 2018 still walking with shot in your pants .

Now from an educational perspective , Muslims had the first university in the world and it was founded by a woman. Yes a woman , before you and your white people that you look up to even looked at women as human beings.
Women in Islam could own and inherit welath way before the world considered women as humans.

Muslims invented algebra, alcohol in it’s scientific form, lenses, and even modern medicine while Europeans were butchering their sick with some quack ways.

Eh and Muslims were wearing clothes while your grand father’s father’s father was still yet to wear pants let alone shoes.

A recent survey says Muslim communities are the most progressive in the US yes the USA. Muslim community areas are safest with the lowest crime rates, with highest education amongst girls and heavy entrepreneurship.

And somalia was a business hub before the mombasa port everyone yaps about to be the hub of East Africa.
I’m not even Somali by the way.

Anyways this doesn’t concern your alcohol , sex infested clogged brain. But just so you know.