Vihiga county hospital needs to style up

No one going anywhere, you also can’t fire them.

We just need to hang a few people and life will take a better direction.

The evil unions, I know. Will the family do something about it? Only time will tell.

This is the thing that disturbed me alot when I saw the selection process. I know someone who wanted to do medicine and was thrown into the arts field. It pains me to date, na they didn’t have money to massage someone.

That’s why you find heartlessness in the medical profession, a person whose interests were in banking being forced to do medicine, after his parents were excited that his calling letter was for medicine. You end up with people to whom your life is worth a transaction.

Nothing you can do about it, and doctors will support their own. Plus peasants generally wait for the afterlife for justice

hii ni embu au?there was a time that kapathologist dr. moses njue used to chomoa organs from maiti…sijui iyo kesi iliendaje…

blame game culture iko allover…juzi pale dandora two nurses were suspended by mbuvi coz patients accused them of denying them service coz of lack of 20bob
https://viusasanews.co.ke/news/sonko-pulls-trigger-on-2-nairobi-nurses-after-woman-delivered-baby-on-the-road/

Where’s the video?

Vihiga county medical is ashithole , that hospital sijui mbale refferal is the best example of afailed health system , add the stupid governor otichilo who lives in another county fucking stupid governor recently he was no 37/47 . Am talking this way because I come from vihiga .

Ottichilo was good as an MP but has failed as governor. I guess cartels pia zimemshika makei, 2022 he has to go.

Ottichilo n Akaranga hakuna tofauti…the guy n ii masomo yke yote n bure kabisa n venye nilicheki angefanya kitu y maana kuliko his predecessor

Haki ya ngai pulmonary artery hupeleka damu kwa fallopian. Hebu confirm na Purple ndio ujue aorta hupeleka damu kwa ndoto;):wink:

Words like ‘trauma’ have no meaning in Kenya. Our hospitals only understand money, malaria, and plasters on broken joints.