Visiting Dubai

Four. Four hours.

Kutembea na kujionea za ulimwengu

Hio ya desert safari sio wewe unadrive???

Hapa ume reason kama mjama wa nduthi bradhe!
:D:D:D:D

Boring when you’re @BonfireAdventures budget or your 200K max budget. Most places people deem boring have a totally different affluent side that if you have the cash, you’ll have the time of your life. Most billionaires, sportsmen have holiday homes there, akina rooney, woods etc. The other day Messi randomly met up Pogba at some swanky steak house,yes in Dubai and they had a good time. Tafuteni pesaaa… It’s like going down to the public beach at the coast, yet on the flipside, there’s a private island right here at the coast that you can only book from their London office, and after being vetted. Where akina Giddy and his old money cronies go to hang out.

It’s like being new to Nairobi and being taken to Rico and Modern Green yet as we speak I can tell you Karauri, of Sportpesa and Dj Styles,who is old money by the way, The Mungais, are putting up a club in Nairobi, like we’ve never seen before. VVVIP, members only.

The guy would come to dubai like the average tourist and do the typical tourist things. He can do bus tour and burj khalifa visit (if it isnt too packed)…maybe spend day 2 dune bashing or atlantis…day 3 he goes to the malls…
@The.Black.Templar this would be your typical itinerary for the first 3 days. So you have to decide if that 250k you will spend for flights and accomodation (bed and breakfast) and spending money is worth it.

Coz all the real shit fun shit like driving lambos or ferraris will cost more than the value of all that vintage TP that you have in your collection.

I totally agree with you…Dubai is great for shopping (I would still choose sandton over it though) but for a proper December holiday experience I would rather stick to beautiful cape town, Durban ( these two are 6hr flights) Mauritius or Egypt( if I have more money).

Watu wa Thailand and Bali tukutane wapi?

I thought its cheaper than that? :frowning:

Andu a Mambatha tukutane nje ya tent please mulete mchango yenu

It can be…the flight return is like 80k if im not too far off in my estimate…but the hotel where you are staying might be a little far from all the sites you want to see so that means catching a taxi or using the trains. Counting flights, accomodation, meals and spending money 200-250k is the bare minimum to comfortably spend 3-4 days in Dubs

Thanks man. I will do some more research!

from someone who’s lived in dubz, fanya hivi; chukua 1month visa(around 13k) book return flight - Ethiopian ama Oman air kama pesa ni shida kiasi, then ukifika dxb buy a metro card(100 dirhams will be enough) then tafuta bed space in places like Satwa, abhu hail, al jafria, silicon city, Deira city centre etc - upper bank bed will cost you roughly 18k(for the whole month) Kenyan money. from their city tours hufanywa kama mathree tu, the buses are always on the road zikiita wathii kama nganya za rongai. the fun is riding a bus to Ajman and going to the liquor stores there then sneaking the booze back to dubai and getting wasted. Pussy is readily available in Deira City Centre from Ugandan and Filipino whores, the metro card will serve you on the train as well as the buses and the metro train goes to every single major attraction you might want to go to.

Been there severally. Stay away from Sharjah and Bur Dubai. Choose Deira or better still Al Barsha. Do the uncommon stuff. Burj Khalifa wasn’t all that coz kuna barricades on the viewing floors ie 124 and 148. Desert safari once imetosha. Check out IMG Worlds of Adventures, Palm Jumeirah, Kite Beach & Aquaventure Park

Sio kwa ubaya but if everyone had this mentality then hakuna mahali utaenda. Life is all about taking risks hata kama pesa si za billionaire level. Ni kama kutoenda Mombasa juu unataka kukaa 20k a night hotel in diani or serena yet you can still have fun staying in a 2k a night hotel or 1k a night lodging in Mtwapa

250k is waaay too high. Emirates normally have an offer of return flights + visa at 40k around April and November.
Accommodation is way cheaper. I would give it at a maximum of 5k per night.
Transport is expensive if you use taxi. That’s why I recommended him to stay near a metro
Food itabidi burgers, pizza, etc. which are cheaper than here in Kenya
Shopping enda Deira where you’ll get cheap stuff but you can visit Mall of Emirates and Dubai Mall ujionee
Sight seeing: Desert safari+belly dancing + supper= 3k. Tour bus= 2k. Wild Wadi= 10k. Dolphin area= 5k. Global village= 1k.

I would give it a maximum of 80k for Dubai 5 days.

Exactly my point, but @nairobilay would say Mombasa is very boring.

Its freakin boring. Unless you enjoy desert. Then the immigration queues are loong and the immigration officials wako na madharau towards Africans. Only go to Dubai if you are going to shop not holiday.

@The.Black.Templar these are the kind of packages you are looking for?
[ATTACH=full]210533[/ATTACH]