vitu young swafi si muzee kama @maryjane

cheza chiniiiiii

Ngai Ngai Ngai …Bae, umetoa wapi piks of my nieces? no 5! I need to confirm with them ASAP. A while back you posted a pik that nearly gave me a heart attack. Thought it was my shosho media savvy small sis.

Aiiii apana. Am on the phone saa hii. tbc. If indeed it is them, I will be sending my bible bashing Sistas this link.:frowning:

na spinal fluid haki ya nani!!!

[SIZE=5]si upatie f̶i̶s̶i̶ sorry ofisaa number yake nichunge yeye asikuliwo huko inje [/SIZE][SIZE=1]i swear nitakupatia info yote while i’m at my post…in Tom Bayeye everyone trusts:D:D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

Wewe ni fisi mkuu hehehehehe who trusts you?:D:D. Cannot give you their deets. I am talking about 2 nieces that look alike because their mums are sistas that look so alike. They are too young for you MTOMBI wewe. Maybe half your age…one is 18, the other one is 21.

Hawachukui masimu. I urgently need to speak to them.

i’m 26:D:D:D:D usikue hivyo.mimi ni kijana mzuri na jina mbaya,waambie naitwa stephen ama ni stivin? whatever,i’m very humble :slight_smile: and like i said ,will keep you updated in their shenanigans:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Si uwache tu nikue trustee in their biz sitakua mtundu .mimi sio mkora

Sawa. Tom. Wacha niwatafute. BTW TSRUTH. They look so much people cannot tell the difference. It is unbelievable. A couple of years ago we came home to bury Dad. Weeeh wacha we went to another Sista’s house…not the mothers of these 2 girls. One boy rushed out of the house next door calling them by their names and asking who is who like he was seeing doubles. We will never forget that day.

Be nice to me nikutumie pikchas zao kwa inbox.

wueh! sawa. I’ve been good this year and maintaining it to astounding levels.tumia mimi priss