Viva FTA

when do you guys get time to enjoy all this content?I think ill stick to my unlimited internet and 1TB HDD

What do you want bro? I can get you sorted

Its a passion and a disease…Ask the Doc @Luther12

As my good friend @mm and I have often intimated, most of us in this FTA stuff are hobbyists with other full time engagements elsewhere. You probably stood a better chance if you’d asked the same on the jamiiforums FTA satellite thread. The fact that you got no responses is no indicator of anyone’s competence or lack thereof.

:slight_smile:

To each, his own.:slight_smile:

Then mimi na bamba tv… Hadi zuku ifike kwetu

hey I need your advice. Have some antenna I need to ship. There’s two options, one from US or another Asia. I need help getting them here the simplest, and CHEAPEST(you know what I mean) way. Contacts to guys who can do this / how. Thing is about the size of a small 90cm zuku dish but comes disassembled about 3-5kgs

If from US, I’ve used SavoStore for shipping. From China, I’ve used Hong Kong Post/EMS as well as China Post bila issues. Another option is African Salihiya in a variety of different destinations as can be seen on their website. DHL only for fragile items.

1 Like

I have used savo and they damn expensive

Air freight is obviously expensive, depending on what you’re shipping (bulk, weight, etc). Remember the quotation is nett of shipping costs and taxes due if any.

okay. Let’s say, I choose Salihiya, will they help me avoid kra. Total cost of stuff i need is about 8k. I don’t want those greedy guys to inflate it to double na it’s just an antenna. Also what do you suppose would be the cost of shipping the 3kg box. Its like 606010 cm. Just a guess

I’ve personally not used Salihiya…yet. No idea how they compute shipping costs. A small box of about 60,60,30 & weighing about 4.5kgs once cost a pal almost 20k to ship from Australia to Kenya via Dubai.

okay, my issue lies with tax. Ideas? Hata kama itakuja na meli. I have no problem waiting a month or two. But faster is better. What would you say is the fastest kwa meli

Tried meli, took 3months with no significant cost savings. Kwa tax siko sure lakini nadhani the Somali guys watashughulikia.

man, this seems like hell. I just might decide to wait for someone coming home - should fit in a suitcase. Earliest june. They might beat the ship. The cost calculator on salihiya says cost of airfreight is $250 while ship is about $15.

Walking away from this thread,reason sielewi kitu munasema.

I have Openbox V8 Combo available in stock now at pocket friendly price. Watch DVB S2 and DVB T2 on one box. Also includes IPTV if you have a good Internet connection.

Price?

@Fala 12, njoo hapa.

Price ni 9k.