Volvo S70 RHS Headlight

Then you are among the lucky ones

Share With us your experience then

Imported a 320i e36 in 2003.drove it pretty hard.(downside was it was a thirsty car and especially in the way I drove it.Upside? it was like an extension of myself - it felt like it would anticipate whatever I wanted from it) used to make long journeys and cruise at 160 - 180km/hr and hit top speeds of over 200km/hr and this was pretty regularly. replaced shocks (all 4) just once. only big thing I replaced was the computer which I imported used from SA (for 100$) when Mashariki was charging the equivalent of 1200$ for a new one.I also once had a hard time replacing the plastic kabuyu part of the radiator.After looking for it for ages,one Otis ripped it off another bmw in inda and I was set to go.otherwise it was the usual plugs after 40,000km,oil changes,filters,brake pads etc.
e.g and these were Mashriki prices in 2004!
RH FOGLAMP - 1 - KSHS 15,922.00 - NO STOCK
HAL. BULB - 1 - KSHS 916.00 - IN STOCK
FRT BRAKE PAD- 1 - KSHS 8,424.00 - IN STOCK
ALLOY RIM 16" - 5 - total KSHS 276,820.00 - NO STOCK
PLUS 16% VAT for all of them.
I dream of a 7series… the X3 and 5 don’t jazz me at all!

Nice experience…which model are you using now?? who was your regular mechanic whom you used to consult regarding issues

I got rid of the car way back in 2008.Just the Volvo and a couple of Japanese brands.Let me scrounge around if I can locate Otis’ number(but don’t hold your breath), si kwa ubaya,its been a long time.

ok thanks

volvo ni shida tupu…if you dont have the time to import parts or the money to have it serviced at amazon…AVOID!!

Mercedes are the worst. I prefer Lexus LS series.