Vote of thanks. And gloating at @Shamsudin

True! A colleague once requested for my ride to be on his wedding convoy ati ako na dereva wake hehe. I told him I may not manage to give him my car but I’ll hire one for him.

Just paid for parking. Kumbe huwa uchungu hivi:D:D

I will not be stingy with it. By any chance kama kuna mtu anajua bei ya major service subaru kenya. Anîsaidie. Plus timing belt kubadilisha na rear diff maintainance.

You are better-off buying parts yourself and getting a good mechanic. Parts you can get at mass ea. If you have not bought a car from local dealers and it is not under their warranty, avoid servicing there. I had a nasty experience with Subaru Kenya a few years back.

I was thinking of them because i felt it being the first major service i really need people who understand the car and i know they are very steep in price because ni dealers. Okay let me dig and find out kama i can get a good garage in bungoma or kakamega or even kisumu. But i really need first major service to be impeccable

Congrats mdau. Can you bring the link to the other thread where you asked about wadau’s insights?

It is an inbox thread so hutapata.

[ATTACH=full]262733[/ATTACH]

Enda Subatech on Butere Road Industrial Area. Subaru Kenya wanaeza kukamua and last time I was there hawakuwa na walk in walk out arrangements. Call this number 0722749381 for parts and 0722404720. The last number ni ya workshop.

Uliacha kudanganya watu about the car you drive?

Hao wa N/A ndio kwanza wabaya, especially if it’s blue na ametoa muffler. It is a blanket statement…najua wewe ni mtu wa Subaru.

turbo and mapped! blood bones and marrow.

Ndio huyu @1776 akipigiwa simu na 1777

[ATTACH=full]262764[/ATTACH]

When in kisumu ulizia legy tech garage. You will save some coins as compared to subaru kenya

Kindly give me a contact person ama sema mahali iko so i can get in touch

0722597956 - Wycliffe

head gasket, water pump & timing kit
power steering pump, use quality oil & change it often

I have gotten in touch with him. Unaamini kazi yake kabisa?

Kitu smarta brathee…