Voter Apathy Iko Juu Sana. Nairobi & Central Can Confirm This.

Niko central. Mgongo anauma juu ya kusimama

It’s probably going to be about 65% at max.
Where I Voted, turnout showed around 43% according to KIEMS.
I have voted in several polls at honestly, today’s is the shortest time I have ever queued to vote.
30 minutes tops.

[ATTACH=full]456789[/ATTACH]

iii niguo.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZtj5-bXkAA5qx7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Niko na mtu Kisii saa ii…

Acha tu.

But KIUKs didn’t wake up early… not like last time. That doesn’t mean they won’t vote…

Just wait and see

43% by the time you voted and you still think turnout will be low?

turn out in mt. kenya will be 65% max.

Time imeenda ni kama sitavote

Infact sisi tuko better off .
IEBC ilisema turnout ni 30% by noon…

At least 6,567,869 voters had turned out to vote in the ongoing elections as of noon, equivalent to 30.66 per cent of the registered voters, the IEBC has announced.

In a briefing by vice chairperson Juliana Cherera, the IEBC said voting in diaspora (Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Africa, Uganda, United Kingdom, Canada, USA, South Sudan, Qatar, and Germany) will be conducted within the local time of the said regions.

“It will take place from 6 am and 5 pm their local time,” she said.

it was obvious without a kikuyu candidate , saperes wont turnout . mwizi needed 70% sapere turnout and 90% of that vote . sasa turnout ya mt kenya will be 55% and Ruto will garner only 60% of that . Sugoi thief going home

Spoilt vote

Nyandarua maeneo line ziko mpaka nje ya shule.

Highest turn out ni Rift Valley na Luo Nyanza…

And you know what that means for the numbers

Sasawa let’s wait…

We will hit 70 p.c

Not plausible.
70:% of 22m is 15.4
Less 6m who voted by noon =9.4m
Divide by remaining 5 hours = 1.9m per hour.
Divide by 46,000 polling stations = 40 pple per hour or 1.5 pple per minute.
It took me about 5 minutes to be identified, get the ballots, tick them and cast them…

Game bado Changa

Ruto ajaribu 2027

Tungojee matokeo

I have just passed via Ndongoro in Lower Kabete, Kiambu and the queue stretches all the way to outside the gate. I have driven considerably within Kiambu County today and the streets are mostly deserted suggesting that either people are basking at home or voting at the polling stations. Your guess is as good as mine.

[MEDIA=twitter]1556962400540266496[/MEDIA]

That was expected

Hehe. I thought Baba had already climbed the mountain. Why are you happy about lower voter turnout in Central if that is Baba’s stronghold