Voxy

Yep, you best believe ata nikitaka upgrade na niko na chapaa yote i am not paying the full amount… learn the concept of using other ppls money to make money. Toka kwa theory ukuje ufanye vitu practically uku inje alafu we can talk.

Cut the crap. Solution yako ni kukopa juu hauna hiyo pesa.Wewe hauna tofauti na the airheads we have in government. Solution to every problem ni kukopa.

Which sane man atakopa 500k juu ya 100k return mwisho wa mwaka from cytonn?? It is not a crime not to have the money, lakini wacha dumb excuses.

Hiyo ukinunua first thing itadai engine na gear box plus a million other issues. I have known Noah to continuously blow the radiator ikizeeka. Epuka mashida unless anauza 350k.

Just because it is spaceous does not mean it is a big car, hio akupatie tu na 300k. But I advice you not to hata akipunguza bei, it will not be a car you can rely on

:D:D:D… The car is not earning me money if anything its taking money from my pocket with the 100k in my pocket my fuel is sorted for a couple of months but you is too stupid to see that.

Umesema hata ukiwa na pesa yote utachukua loan. Assuming ako na pesa, you think it is smart aendee gari kwa mhindi aache logbook because of a 100k return in one year, badala ya ku-own gari outright?? Nikikuita fala utasema nakutusi so let me end this here. :D:D Na hiyo stuff unasema about using other people’s money, I know how to use other people’s money, but that would be a dumb thing to do in this case. Sio madeni zote sensible fundi.

By the way, a 20% return per annum from Cytonn sounds too good to be true. But let’s assume you aren’t lying today to simplify this discussion.

Mason, didn’t you read that anatumia kubeba stock na biashara zingine. So, that car is an asset and it is helping him make money. You are an embarrassment to Inoorero College school of Engineering parallel program :D:D:D

When i got mine i didn’t have the full amount but i new my cashflow would cover the payments and it worked perfectly for me and my logbook was sent to me after 10months… tangu io siku nikasema hakuna kulipia gari the full amount. I have even connected a couple of guys from ths place to that muhindi . Wewe shinda apo trying to maintain your fake online persona.
And yes cytonn wanakupea io 20%.

In that context i was talking about my personal car but you is just being petty.

Soma your first sentence. That is exactly what I’m saying. It makes sense kukopa kama hauna hiyo pesa. I have no argument against that. Lakini usikuje hapa with your kaka sungura wits ati hata ukiwa na pesa full amount it is still smart kukopa juu ya 100k return mwisho wa mwaka. About fake online persona, you can call me whatever you want but I will always call you out on your bullshit :D:D

1. Kwa hiyo 100k hujatoa interest payments zenye utalipa mwarabu pale coast. So the return on that 500k you are withholding is actually less than 100k.
  2. Let’s assume gari ni 1 million, for simplicity. Uchukue 500k uende coast urudi na gari na ubaki na 500k upeleke Cytonn. Wakupee 100k mwisho wa mwaka. Kwa 100k toa interest payments on that 500k loan extended to you by the Arab. Your real return itakuwa kitu 70k for the year.

So you still think it is smart kuachia Mwarabu logbook for one year juu ya 70k???

Not all debt is good debt. The sooner you realize that, the easier life will be for you. Sijawahi buy gari na loan and never will.

I would rather have that 100k passive income than a full paid liability that i cannot fuel…

Why would you buy a car you cannot fuel?? :D:D

Why are you acting as if you dont know kuna watu wako na gari lakini zinatolewanga wknd…

Sorry bruh…ungeniambia uko hivyo juu I don’t like kicking a man when he is down. Izza man.

Nope, yangu iko kwa Barbara throughout the wk and i dont have to worry about fuel passive income pays for it…

Sir, where can I get more info on this?
Are you sure about this 20% return interest?

Google number yao …

There’s nothing like 20%…
That was in 2018 and it was variable rate.

Being a mason I’m sure you know the current state in the real estate development in the country which is the bread and butter for cytonn.

The best you can get from this fellows is at most 11% and the grounds look shaky, which means… this could be a ponzi scheme in the making.

:D:D:D…this exactly why i told you google thier number i knew giving you number ya financial advisor wa uko its waste of time. Henyway huko io 20%:smiley:

Finally. Someone who can see through fundi’s hogwash. Na anasema na confidence 100k guaranteed from 500k kumbe ni variable rate :D:D. The level of confidence he had nilidhani ako na corner office mahali cytonn, finance department. 20% p.a return is too good to be true. Actually, it is possible but not sustainable. I highlighted this concern in a previous comment.