Voxywagen 1 verses Toyota Fielder

Invest in Autowatch alarm instead of the shitty Chinese fancy alarms with a numerous buttons on the fob.Thank me later.

show us those stats because my Cayenne never has issues, just the normal services after the oem recommended mileage. Same with my friend’s audi

Invest in a rivet gun … and a box of assorted rivets.

Nime note an increase in Golfs and the Variant ,one thing napenda kuhusu the two is the 1.4 TSI engine .There are gremlins but hey all cars have issues here and there.

Kindly elaborate on this alarm system. How it is advantageous over regular alarm systems.

The are the people that visit makanikas instead of mechanics

Uyo anakuanga wannabe wa kijiji.

Autowatch has a cut out /anti hijack feature in that it will allow you to start the engine and drive off but you have to press a button installed in a discreet location within drivers reach within a minute or so.This means that even a keen passenger would take sometime to pin point where the button is.
When a door is opened and the ignition is on / engine running you have to press the same button again in less than a minute .This way if someone hijacks you and takes the vehicle it will disable within a minute .
It’s also very power efficient and never drains you battery when the vehicle is not in use.
The alarm has an inbuilt high quality relay which rarely fails .
The Chinese knock offs have the cut off feature but you must press before starting the engine .A keen passenger can identify where the the cut out button is since it’s the first action before the engine starts.

they have an assembly plant in kenya

By learning some English

Jamaa anabonga juu ya Voxy not VW

Or some hybrid of VW and Voxy hence the title ‘voxywagen’

true. i was a total toyotarian for a long time due to this myth. Then i decided to take a jump with a german machine. I am actually spending a lot less. Servicing cost almost the same but for GM i go for 10,000KM while for toyota i had to service after 5000KMs. I think probably the negative is resale value again due to the false narratives not actual experiences

Which resale value? german cars have a good resale value.

Mimi hii resale value watu huimba sijui huwa ya nini. Nunua gari, tumia hadi uchoke nayo. Ukichoka uza at whatever price utapata. If you care about resale value fungua car yard or biz ya kuimport gari

ata hakunanga hiyo resale value ya japanese cars juu ya supply. wenye wameuzanga magari severally wanajua.