Vuja mbuzi mguu kesi baadaye

A very clever girl who doesn’t take pressure. That’s the daughter I would like to raise.

8 Likes

Holy crap… A friend tried this shit against our advice. On the material day he proposed and she said yes. we ate humble pie and wished them well …The next day he found the ring/keys to his house on the table and the “bae” had gone dark. He was so messed up he started posting suicidal posts on Facebook we had watch over him a while till he got back to his senses… i hope and pray hope he has friends who have his back.

14 Likes

njogu-ini

11 Likes

I used to get such kind of menu some place hapo behind Libra house.chakula cha mashabiki wa Atwoli.

2 Likes

So how many singo mathas are you planning to raise over your life time?

7 Likes

Some chicks there wanted to laugh at the mungiki lakini wakajizuia. What a pity!

1 Like

this girl is cool,calm, composed shaken but not starred…

@Chifu uko sawa?

… and also ask yule mujamaa wa range rover mwenye @Purity alihepa na mguu ya mbuzi yàke

They say the secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage… I admire her courage to walk away…

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Umeffi…beta male at play!

fixt

dame alipiga hesabu za kupeleka munguch kwao akaona haiwezi mek aka 123 tokambio

hapa ile phrase ya vindu vichenjaga iko appropriate kapsaa

Hehe hiyo hekaya ilini.nice mbaya …

Stupid move

hahaha @kush yule mnono style comes handy. But hiyo hekaya ilikuwa kali vimanjor.

Lool,Every man has a story similar to tell such as this, to add salt to the injury dame ataenda kwa beshte yake na kila mtu waanze kucheka, this guy should not it take it personal,move on with your life, live her a lone,but the subsequent women who will come after this will pay

5 Likes

:D:D:DThis is not even KFC, hapa ni Chicken Inn. The fuck! When will boys learn? I cannot even begin to sympathise with him, but kawasaki iko bado. hehehe

5 Likes