Vuteni Stul Niwape Udaku: Kujianika Ani Ani.

Huyu Ni Mwanaume anajaribu kutafuta sympathy votes.

Come to think of it, some guy gets pics of pretty chic and opens a dummy account with them, adds team mafisi sacco members. After updating girly shit for a while aaenze kuingiza babyz kampesa, with twenny accounts its a well paying job than teachers and the boni forest dwellers.

http://i.imgur.com/8y35ZhB.jpg

1 Like

damn ata kama kiswahili ni ngumu hiyo imezidi

Tks tsk … ati wagari

Upus, cd kukatalia hamna kuumwa na tumbo rightaway

oooh my word! a genius!

You are one bright fellow. Me thinks the same, are we twins. Mpaka sasa sio wengi wamejus umesema nini.

hehe this reminds me of a similar situation i was in when i was in campo, nilimanga chips funga cd ikatoka na kukatalia ndani, the lady used this opportunity to try and con me, ati alinishow alienda hosi doc akamshow anahitaji an urgent surgery costing kitu 15k to remove the cd before cd ipande kwa tumbo and cause complications kwa intestines… she never got a cent from me… instead she received 2 hot slaps

Si aende kwa Mugo wa Wairimu…ataoshwa sare bila thuruare

Hahahahahahaha @john_doe. Nakuelewa. I had a chick who never liked cds. I remember putting on one, and truly the thing (cd) got stuck in her nunu. It later came out after 3 days when having relations with her muchamaa… A lot of explanations she had to do…

2 Likes

Ama traffic kwa blog

chi chi

BILA MBICHA HEKAYA PELEKEA NYANYAKO