VWs

wengine tulianza na hand-me down Glanza/starlet usizitoroke sana, for a first car you just need something reliable that can take you from your house to that slice-giver at 2AM across town with no issues D.O1

[ATTACH=full]54376[/ATTACH] internet pic

Yep because the younger buyers are becoming even more adventurous in their Car choices, unlike the older generation that even feared the Nissan

:D:D Say no more

Fixed. Imagine having a hard on and the Vw machine fails to start?

Uber!

i totally agree with you there bwana ice pubes, na si unawork kwa insurance industry? magari salvage niaje?

Hapo kwa salvage ata mimi nataka kuokolewa…nina 150k to spend on a good salvage car

he he heee. you push the car upto the slicegivers place

nimejaribu kufanya research kiasi ya ma salvage, hio 150k is way on the lower side juu unafaa utafute atleast gari haijagongwa sana alafu repair ufanye poa. then usiendee toyota ziko na demand mpaka zinakuwa expensive. tena usiendee gari haziko common sana juu repair pia itakuwa noma.

Nipe directions! naeza ongeza for something that looks repairable.Its indeed not advisable going for Toyotas and Nissan as a salvage options.Most wont be back to the orginal state ata ukijaribu kurepair.The best salvage option that wont be atask fixing and getting its spare would be in the following order of preference:
[ol]
[li]Subaru[/li][li]BMW[/li][li]Mercedes[/li][li]VW[/li][li]Toyota [/li][li]Nissan[/li][li]Mercedes [/li][/ol]

ukipata mercedes chukua then bmw ama vw are good choices

VWs aren’t that easy to work around! computer nyingi,lack of local expertise to handle them and pricy almost impossible to get around spares

where I am salvage hukuliwa na Executive Director kama salad pekee yake… he deals with then personally huwezi gusa utachomeka mbaya

can one get access to the ED ama he doesnt deal with peasants who wants one car?

he has his own people that come for the salvages even the claims manager has to involve him in every transaction involving a salvage. A colleague tried monkey biz and was promptly shown out. But I am not on the insurance side of the organisation.

ikifikia kununua salvage nitatafuta namna ingine

@Gio I am waiting for information on where you bought the tires, your car’s rim size and the tire size and the overall cost

check inbox

Weka hapa tufaidike sote

Thanks, nimepata…