Wa- Gashoka showing some flesh

[ATTACH=full]326850[/ATTACH]

which woman are you referring to uwes, the one above or the grand pricks enthusiast?

:D:D:D:D:D:D…Damn!

She was beautiful in the eyes of Artur Margaryan

:D:D:D:D:D:D Arturs girl, but pia @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii ni crossdresser mfupa ndio apelekwe Naivasha kufinywa mkia

Kumbe huyo kijana anafinywa mkia?

Rather sad to see a cabal of educated men or so they said sat here day after day ‘hammering’ a man online. Says a lot about your sad lives.
Si mtafute pesa jameni?For your families yawaaaaaaa…:frowning:

Tell them

Shifo not sure why you are here liking this post. You have master minded this. Dude is enjoying his life. Let him be.
Kuna watu on KT who lead extremely miserable lives. We can read.

I apologize madam

mbutika kazin bibi alimuwacha?

Bado wako pamoja. Elders waliongea na wao wakasikizana

Mwambie atunze Bibi Sisi alpha mail tunafanya warm up vile tutapita na huyo Bibi yake.

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii ,hupendagi vagina, uko na negativity saa yote ,kumbe wewe niiiii…ama wacha tu. I will not kick you while you are down :cool:

Fundaaaaaaaa

My kondoo-lenses to you sir.

I was going to post something really intelligent

But I forgot

OH yes now I remember

Take your picture perfect life & go live it in Instagram ( I am told that’s the fashion studio for any & everyone with a good camera) or Facebook ( fashion studio for others)

One last thing

Happy new month

It’s OKTOBER baby!!!

Munich

Jamaa wa kumwagiwa ndani vile anaangalia hii thread[ATTACH=full]326957[/ATTACH]

Nakumbuka @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii wakishika @747Captain immediately after this in kilimaniwakamlima sawa sawa. Ilikuwa mpaka kwa news wacha nitafute link.