Wa wa wa wa wa! Obama hits Babuon's (non-existent) balls....

Hahaha. Thought I was the only one who understood the speech that way. “…people keep complaining about everything…you cannot have everything even in a democracy…”

1 Like

from leo opposition na civil society will have to adjust if only to remain relevant

1 Like

@FieldMarshal CouchP its funny the same mediocre media ndo ina feed ur post nkt!

1 Like

kalonzo was the vice president, he used to defend their narc govt

Exact words were: “Democracy means that someone is always complaining about something. Nobody is ever happy in a democracy about their government. If you make someone happy, somebody else is unhappy…”

kalonzo and weta already nominated to be the fall guys

1 Like

And that was the last nail to his political coffin.

and if you do something for somebodg they will tell you “you haven’t done anything for me lately”

word

1 Like

This is hekaya. I have not seen this on news. And if he said that, we know he was misquoted.

1 Like

confirm the talker behind the thread plz?

[ATTACH=full]10376[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

lol omg y’all are gonna make that old guy die! Give him a break already :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Are your ribs aching too? Rub them you’ll be okay.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11800056_10153005966462304_5853992021616973845_n.jpg?oh=50b56faf9920224d709f9984140e299e&oe=561156C8

I like your reply very much!

Titties, have you ever fucked a 65-year old? Am giving you the opportunity. Grab it up with every orifice you have…

lol I was talking about raila

@Nefertities ,are you in America ama did you used to live in America? You sound like a youngish African American female and i can`t decide whether i want to Shag you or Adopt you…