Waahh! How about that for replacing shock absorber on this car!!!

Hehe.mine comes to about 70k lakini I pay off slowly in 5-6months

1 Like

$1000 @ochithunder

1 Like

Can’t relate.
http://i.imgur.com/8MnnmXq.gif

6 Likes

Wueh

:D:D:D I like your thinking but no. Third party with this is like throwing away 5million. I have not reached that league yet!! Insurance not too bad, Circa 270k.

1 Like

Yo

Boss, you sell tyres? Runflats size 245x45 R18 97V or any speed rating higher than that i.e Z or W. If you do inbox me. Must be runflats with the RSC mark on them:D

@ochithunder Bavaria are too expensive, even for a dealer. Importing these parts from the UK or Germany yourself would cost much less.

I agree, I have asked for a quote from the SA dealer who sold me the car. Will compare and share once received.

There’s a lady just below the flyover of enterprise road, before city stadium, she deals with BMW parts from the UK, the husband goes for the stuff, while Mary sells it here. Ask someone to take you kwa “Mary WA bmw”…

Ama wacha tu… .hio gari sio Ya kupeleka industrial area.

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn that’s a lot juu truck na trailer insurance comes to around 350k though ni mzee kiasi :eek:o_O

What’s with emoji bila comments… .especially coming from blue handles.

The guy who supplies my car parts from the UK says that he can get all 4 shocks delivered for about 215k. Note the difference.

Exactly! Mary wa BMW would have to come looking for business from me I guess:D:D

She probably sells used parts. Your guess is as good as Luthers…

He cant for that price. He is talking about ordinary F10 shocks. This car has active suspension so the shocks are the VDC type with electric damping control. I have been contacted though, let us see if he can source the correct ones! Thanks though.

isnt it early for shocks to start acting up

@ochithunder what’s th Y.O.M and vim of your vehicle?

kes.104,000 but pay in three installments. now i have this problem, i’ll post a pic later: check rear brake lights on the dash. All the lights seems to work right including brake lights but that shit still displays. Diagnosis doesnt seem to show anything.

Bro ana 320i 2005, ilimterrorize wakati iliharibu CAS na Computer. Hesabu hundreds of thousands.
BMW no thanks!

They are not bad yet, I am thinking ahead and buying one at at time. When time comes ill put on my over-all and pick the torque wrench.