Wadau hebu oneni hii. Simps being put into their place

It seems you learnt the hard way.Such words come from a person with a very bitter past experience.

Elder, fungua roho…

Nilishapita hio stage back in the early nineties,hakukua na tik tok na yutube channos:D:D so mimi ni wa “passover generation”,pepo nyeus ilitupita tu hivyo. Some things i see and hear,sijui walls,simps,cucs na wale wa kubeba kibeti, would give me hypertension one of these days:D:D

Sounds like you have been here before.

Eeh ile time nilikua nimekosa akili:cool:

That one needs divine intervention. Nimecheka yangu yote. Is he really a man? :D:D

23 years on ball and chain ,maybe i should have seen it coming? Nilianza game ukipanguzwa meffi.sijapitia masaibu mnapitia labda kuna mailed love letters sijaona .You and my son mnaeza pigania kunguru:D:D:cool:

Your son namchapa za nyuma ananiondokea,see…see how times have changed…you should be more worried of how your kids will go through their times.If you got challenges when things were straightforward, what kind of advice would you give your son to help him sail through the current tides.Just say you were lucky to be born in those times otherwise pia wewe ungepatikana tu.
Early 90s ndio nilikuwa nursery,have you confused your son with a grandson coz you should be having one by now.

Pole my goodman,i forgot you are connoisseur of the male sphincter:D:D
Im a grandpa by default btw,my 21yo nephew from first cuzo amezaliliwa kinyangarika.Appreciate:cool: I teach my kids not to expect,demand or assume stuff,know their limits,stand and role in life ,not to be affected,jelous or paranoid, but just be happy ,positive and contented. Thats what mi papa taught me and mi mama instiled in me

I declare you a Senior Elder in your family

Bruhs, pay attention; here’s what ensues when you drop your simphood & pursue the bag relentlessly (bless you, Tim Wells).
Your prior out-of-reach object of desire now trades places with you. Did you notice? She’s kept track of his ascent way beyond her expectation (if she even had any of him, to start with) and here she is, verily nearly worshiping at his feet for his newfound exploits. No prizes for guessing between the two of them, who presently asks themselves, “what if?”

All that being said, she prior wasn’t really ‘resisting’ his advances, or being ‘decent’, she simply wasn’t ‘seeing’ him at all, aka he was beneath & unworthy of her cat…how things change when you cut your crappy ways & make for the prize. Proves one thing - money makes all the difference for women as far as men go. Usijindangaye unapendwa, ujue hujui hata kidogo. I mean…if he were still the simp he was then, she’d not even have replied beyond “got one on ma back right now” here, would she now? Now she’s watching from a tistance…which brings me down to the trite but true, ‘kunguru hafugiki ila kwa centi’, which beats the point, anyways. Learn that & learn it well, boys.

I bet he doesn’t bother with her any more - she’s old & he’s spoilt for choice.

:D:D:D:D:D… This just proves that you can’t buy attraction,she either is attracted to you from the beginning or not,women who are approaching the mighty wall are to be avoided like Wuhan.

Hahaha, money is not everything. Vile @Karoga amesema…attraction or chemistry is non-negotiable. Furthermore, attraction is more complex than having good looks. I hate that word “simps” but one area simps miscalculate is thinking that money can buy attraction or love. Utalelea wanaume wengine watoto or worse, with that reasoning.

this was me sometime back. maturity is a process that some men skip. at my level, hata nione message kwa fb inbox imesema seen na hujibu for a while. unfriend and delete message on the spot

Women hate it when the man who they rejected in the past has improved and done well for himuselefu and nolonger gives a shit about them coz they now have options in finer women…Even worse when he ignores them and no longer acknowledges their presence… They will hate till they die. Hiyo inapatanga wametumika sana with kids from different loosers or wamegonga mwamba…They never wanted you in their prime, why should you accept them in yours…

Because he has improved.She would be the one eating his millions now if she would have accepted his proposal. His status has risen relative to hers and now you can sense some tinge of disappointment in her because the simp has gotten way…Stay woke and don’t take everything SHE says like a grain of salt.

Couldn’t agree more. Because the million dollar question is, why is she keeping track on him? Hadi anajua amefanya post-grad
:D:D:D
Moving on is moving on period. @Jimit, nimenotice a certain trend na Kenyan women ukiwavibe. Ndio akae high value, ataanza kukushow vile amekataa watu wengi wakona na pesa na magari. That way, you think that you are the lucky guy. What a load of crap :meffi::meffi::meffi:

From an analytical point of view, ni kama a working person (let’s say a manager) gets poached by a bigger company, huge salary incentives alafu akatae hiyo job based on loyalty/principles. Ata uringie watu na ya hiyo stori aje ukifikiri we ni bingwa, bado watakusoma ufala.

The What If Analogy aka Delusions of grandeur.

That’s why I really like this kijiji. Since i got my shit together, every time I meet women I knew from the past who rejected me, all of a sudden wanadai form zangu. If it wasn’t for me joining K-Talk na kujanjarushwa na wasee, I would have bought that crap (i.e all of a sudden, they are now interested)

Kama mtu alikulenga on their prime, pia wewe mwonyeshe kidole ukimake it. Story ya forgiveness ni some bull shit. Even most athletes, artists, prominent men e.g kama BIG aliwahi ambiwa he won’t amount to shit by his school teacher.

Once alimake it, uliwahi skia ati amerudi kwa huyo msee akamsamehe wakawa mabeshte?? Rarely does it happen.
@Purple, has just confirmed what I’ve always been suspecting for a long time.

Women lack the proper reasoning capacity to make logical decisions. No offence intended. That’s why women don’t manage men football teams, but men manage women football teams.

Feminism ilidanganya madame mbaya sana. Especially Kenyan women.

They seem to hold this warped mentality that by passing off some offers they come off as either loyal or something of higher status. But the fact that they still keep tabs on a dude when they are married speaks volumes. I don’t even know where some of my exes are right now as we speak.

Senior…Utapewa Tusker ama WhiteCap?