Wadau, I Have A Serious Idea for A Startup. Where Can I Secure Funding? Either International or Local

potential won’t cut it,you need results hata kama ni kidogo…

Of course I can simulate and show that the results are excellent.

Apply to Y-Combinator.

Y Combinator is an American technology startup accelerator launched in March 2005. It has been used to launch more than 3,000 companies, including Airbnb, Coinbase, Cruise, DoorDash, Dropbox, Instacart, Quora, PagerDuty, Reddit, Stripe and Twitch. Wikipedia

Its difficult. The most difficult pitch I have made was during a round table with International financiers.
The only language those wazungus wanna hear about is ROI, Environmental BLA BLA and Marginalized communities/Promoting livelihoods koso koso.

Lakini Kwa Startup na huna figures boss, utangoja sana.

[MEDIA=twitter]1435905645329494020[/MEDIA]

I’m armed with all that

I must give it a try

Start with the little that you have and prove that it can work.

Try jasiri fellowship. I have several friends who applied, went in got funding during the process, ate the money and disappeared. They only wanted the funding. If you’re serious about the idea, give it a shot

Kwani hii hustla fund ya Ruto huitaki tena na vile umesema he will solve all your problems

IFC had an incubator for startups somewhere in upper hill, look it up, but they are a bit strict

The Baobab Network or try Antler (sp)

What industry is the startup? What are your minimum operating costs? For a startup you need to few friends/acquittances who believe in your idea and skills, they they who will provide seed money and with this minimum amount you will have to operate the business and show results. For example for every $ 1, how much will your investors get back? With this data you can become a startup. But for now look for seed money, that will be the amount you need to launch.

Or o

Or orders?

Register omwami
https://fi.co/event/founder-hotseat-pitch-your-idea-to-startup-experts-online-food-apac-2022 .

For any start up to prove its worth and to be funded, one has to show year-to-date and its projected sales, scalability and you also have to give a valuation. Do you expect to be given a blank check?

Hapo ndio unafaa kuanza. Wewe ulikuwa unaandika a lot of upuss and spending useful man hours bidding for Mwizi instead of doing the needful.

Enda Statehouse Garden Party leo and sell your “Hasora” idea there.

Hapana sumbua elders na upuss.

Tafuta mzungu halafu uniongeze juu Mimi naongea London high society queens British English pesa itakuja mob

Hustler fund,are you giving up too soon.

crowdfunding

I have been in credit risk for over ten years, no financier will fund a start up in Kenya. Sorry to tell you the truth, fanya harambee ama WhatsApp group.