Wadau kujeni kidogo

:D:D

@Eng’iti hizo Ni gani tena

thats the norm, kula vitu. they all act like that.

:D:DHaya Swafi Mkubwa

Chura wa [COLOR=rgb(61, 142, 185)]@uwesmake [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]ako na signature [COLOR=rgb(61, 142, 185)]:D:D:D:D

ata mbicha ya kuatu yake hakuna?

Next time nitaprovide hadi X-ray :D.

Might

Jamaa tusizoeane

they take some time to 'ripen’for you, the reason you need to have several girls at diferent stages of ‘ripening’. the ripening times vary too, but once you have three or four in ripe condition, you sip your beer in peace as other niggers lament dry spell.

I have a cousin who told me a man should have multiple women, so that mmoja akimpatia stress anaenda kwengine. Keep in mind she is married and she has 2 kids.

Hizi ni commandments buuana.

why do i imagine she was making a pass on to you but you missed the escalation window? there is a chance she was opening a window for you but you missed it. No female makes such a comment to me and i leave her without a witty explicit response. I can always laugh it off is she wasn’t actually making a pass fr me, but 3 out of 4 would certaily be in for it.

My guy i have been limaring that thing with niceness tangu zamani.

Greta. I will elave my comment there for the betas to see how we take opportunities to detect windows of opportunites and seize them when presented.

Do you.

I’ll keep that in mind, mkubwa.

Hizi chura zenu mulishe…hii imekonda sana