Wadau kuna swali hapa

:smiley:

Pambana na masaibu ya ndoa polepole kaka

Once in a while…

And thank my ancestors i like the opposite gender

Thanks to life experiences(ati Kuna time when I was 28 I wanted to marry!!!) plus ktalk, I look at relationshis n terms of balance sheet .assets vs liabilities. What do modern relationships/marriages bring to a man? That’s why some evil twats have come up with this simpish narrative ati ooh, its not about what you get from marriage but what you give!..wanyambe huko

Alpha males tumeland

They will never tell where the father is… single mothers are a use and dump tool, not worthy even a lunch commitment

No you aren’t. Uko between 35 and 40 wacha uongo.

Marriage is a meal ticket for most women with financial responsibilities and little to no income. Men have to be very careful because most women wan’t an ATM. That’s why I have always advised young men against marrying single mothers because most of them want help, not companionship/family. The only way of knowing that a single mother has genuine intentions is if she is richer than you in the first place. Still, young men should keep off.

Pepo mbaya ishindwe…let me sip my Tennessee Whiskey porepore.

:smiley: hata wewe umetujoin! Kila ndovu na pembe zake.

Hiyo swali ilikuwa tu comment-bait na mumetafuna nyinyi wote :smiley:

Umesema kama yule wa Guardian Angel hivi? Lakini mimi hata single mother akuwe anakaa Beyonce I work nefa…neeefa efa

:smiley:

Sawa buda

You cant be old, with kids and broke at the same time and expect a rich man to wife you up kwani wewe ni chizi.? Why would a rich man want you when he has the means to get a fresh, young and tight yeng. Delusional women indeed, siku hizi hata dem lazima akue na pesa.

@Purple is a conservative old school girl wife material a rare breed nowadays . ugly, fat,thin, lazy ,slaykwins, feminists like @Nefertities @Violete ndio wamejaa nowadays

Umesahau @T.Vercetti wapi!

Bby husiponimention mboro yako hiwezi kua calm? Kuja nikupee ueke kofia tu

:D:D:D:D:D:Deti bby,anko ran for ur life i repeat run

The ref waves ‘play on’…
High boot tackle on the gonads:D