Wadau mliona interview ya Aisha Jumwa?

This is what wikipedia has on him…How he got employed by a private firm,i dont want to dwell into that but who said corporates are not straightforward.
[ATTACH=full]408152[/ATTACH]

How’s her track record?

kwa wafuasi wote wa Arror io ni condition wamewekewa na Arror, sio choice yao

Samboja worked for citizen
Went to milele.

Then became CEO of mediamax.

Anyone can write anything on Wikipedia

She does what politicians are expected to do very well… she is brave enough for it…

You cant be a governor without a degree unless he faked his like was the case with Joho…

There is a case in court to determine whether his papers are legit,you know our courts.
I have nothing against him,just talking facts.
[ATTACH=full]408199[/ATTACH]

So yes in Kenya people can be governors without legit certificates and run the office for the entire term.

Give us his education background then…

He has a B.com from KU

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He founded Milele if I am not wrong, then Mediamax bought Milele, that’s how he ended up at Mediamax

Wajinga ndio waliwao.

[ATTACH=full]408208[/ATTACH]

That’s the story Sonko gave us. “I will employ educated guys for investor engagement etc” see how it turned out.

I don’t think samboja is doing a good job…governship was a step too steep for him…nimekua taita taveta last month and locals clearly want him out!
Hapo kwa illiterate governors doing better than phds and masters ni uwongo. Dr Otichilo,Prof nyongo, Prof lonyangapuo, Prof kibwana and even Prof chepkwony are managing their county affairs way better than the likes of joho. The only question mark is on Dr nyoro and Dr mutua. Oparanya is also a full FCPA and he’s doing well…kisomo ni muhimu

Nowadays, skills are more important than education. The order of preferance:
1.Skills +education
2.Skills.
3.Education

Has she served you fairly?

exact my sentiments

she must have a clit so big and long like dick