Wadau na Wadauless saidia hapa

Introduce some chaos (ex girlfriend shit) Na utaona akikomit fastafasta na ma triplets kimakias for you

to be @Kimakia you must have very thick skin. dude I salute you coz hata wakikufry kama chapati za Githurai you still come back for some more advice.

anyway, if you’re using withdrawal method itabidi siku moja ujifanye umesahau ndio ajue hata wewe unaweza mwaga ndani

kama uko ready kulegalize your “come we stay” ,you’d be in a better position now to share the responsibilities considering unataka tu niglets.Kwa boma yangu tunajua nani ni wa fees, shopping,mboch,entertainment,na miscellenious,…savings tunapanga pamoja ka joint hivi [SIZE=1]but usiambie mrs bayeye niko na account ingine covert incase aniue,but watoi ndio beneficiaries when i get maggoted unceremoniously[/SIZE]

Tom unasumbua sana sana siku hizi

Sasa wewe ndio unaongea…mlifikia aje hapo what are the give and takes,ni nini anangoja kusikia ajue kama atakaa ama aende

Wee nyamaza,unajua pia wewe unaweza mwagiwa ndani,endelea namna hivyo kama unataka kujua hujui

When you spot a kunguru miles away and you say its a plane

A real wife/woman understands when her man is down,unless wewe ni bill gates ama bezos,talk to her,give her a heads up ajuage biz haitakua 100% kila wakati so atakua support ,though when it comes to that juncture the only downside ni atakua anangoja useme “nitabuy this,that…”,uchumi ni mbaya na mtu anasema ati mwanaume ni provider labda ameoa mboch wake.women are more and more independent so they feel empowered when they"provide" as long as hakukalii kichwa.talking to each other over matters saves you alot before marriage,thats when both of you know what you are getting into

Nice

but remember ,marriage is like walking into a warzone,pick your weapons wisely be it convos,arguing or simple compliments.You’ll always be at cross hairs with these women.But wanatupenda tu :D:D:D:D:D

The person is the humble type,I know what would hurt and break her,since kungurus have suffered my wrath,I will take care of this one,unless she does otherwise.I have chosen to be blinded by her for now,but I will wake up very fast incase things threated to go south

she doesn’t think his seed is good enough to father her kids. mtu atembeze!

nothing under the sun like a rare woman.

You seem to have the right answers kwa finger tips but are still unable to commit? If you are overthinking such an important milestone, then it means something is wrong somewhere. Here comes a fine lady as you’ve described her, so cultured that she even wants to be ‘in’ on finances, wants to plan for the kids yaani wants to get it right from the get go and you are dithering? si we are subjected to reading acres here about how all women are out to use your brown handsome financially loaded selves kikikiki and with [SIZE=1]big 3rd legs?:D[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]She damn sounds like an organised keeper to me. Tom has given you rock solid advice, follow that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Barrae I suspect you do not want to give up your bachelor life just yet so pls do not waste her time…let her go wewe ubaki hapa KTalk ukiuliza advice.[/SIZE]

Not tuKimakias…TUMAKIAS…:smiley:

Contradicting yourself too much Bw. @Kimakia. Akilala kwa sofa na nyumba ni yako, hakuamini. Who decides when the nest is ready? That’s right, the female of the species.

Si alilala (but not through the night) coz alikasirika juu hapewi answer anataka,si unawajua…by the way this is just a mole hill issue,it was not about pregnancy but vile nampiga chenga akiniuliza maswali fulani.If you view it that way,utanipa answer mzuri

Both of you need more time to grow up some more. The mini drama’s and posturing you describe belong in an adolescent relationship.

No our gonads are grown enough for the task ahead