Wadau saidieni mawazo

Exactly! Msichana anafaa kuwa akikaa akijua always that u can land a better, younger, classier and sexier girl than her. Otherwise, atakusumbua ile hujawahi ona. Utafanyishwa P.E zingine motomoto na she wont even hesistate to cheat on u when she knows u are an ordinary wuss who can barely land a chiq. Show her u can replace her. Period!

Be careful not to involve your subjective personal hormonal sensibilities in this job that requires steely nerves and latitude (kama Wamafeelings :D).

It takes guts to defend freedom.

Kwa hivyo mtapimana who’s more woman-ish between the two of you? Your attitude cannot sustain a longlasting relationship.

The lady is question is subjecting the dude to some cold war. This is where the conundrum sets in.

To who? Sasa unadelete comments because they hurt your feelings? @admin hii ndo vitu nilikuambia

Hehehe ati baked a cake …sasa nunua skuma ukule na hio keki fala hii…
I wonder why do some people fall this deep in love? Penda mtu lakini jipende kwanza

Well, I’m in already in a long-term relationship so there’s that. Hapa hakuna kupimana who’s more “woman-ish” like you put it. It’s simply serving her back the shit that she is serving you. Someone can’t have shitty behavior then when it’s reciprocated aanze kujifanya it’s a gender thing using terms as “woman-ish.” Kama hutaki kufanyiwa kitu usifanyie mwingine. Simple.

Run my friend. Run. Ako emotionally weak and miikaa na yeye for long utajionea.

Say that again :D:D:D:D Upimaji meffi

There’s a tv series called ‘Seconds from disaster’, they have a nice intro that goes something like this… Accidents don’t just happen, it’s an accumulation of events and circumstances…

If you look at recent events, you’re surely seconds from a major hearbreak.

You’ve been with her for 3yrs,surely this is not her first or last birthday to celebrate.Being with someone for that long means they have unrestricted access to either of your houses. Why reshedule her visit? Let her come over and wait or do something till you’re free the next day!

Going forward, no Man should explain themselves when they’re out hustling. Never compromise your job for a relationship.
Take it from fellow elders, thats an immature Woman, don’t commit your future to such a person.

Na uwache umama ya kupika keki, tf!!!

“I had baked a cake for her” “I sent sweet happy birthday text” maaan you sound like a kept bitch that’s why she doesn’t respect you

i think she likes you
and u r lucky thats all she did

[ATTACH=full]218775[/ATTACH]

Meffi

I hate to concur with you

How did you know the morning text was sweet?? Don’t you think an mpesa text would have been more sweet!!
where did you get the time to bake a cake with your busy schedule??
You just got replaced, wewe na cake yako kuleni ujeuri

She is just trying to push your limits and see how much she can manipulate you. You concede this and she learns she can’t get away with being emotionally immature and manipulation. She learns to treat you badly.

My advice is you have to speak up and be the man. Deep down you know you did nothing wrong, she knows it too and you also know you’re being manipulated. Tell her how her behaviour is unacceptable otherwise you have no idea of the kind of problem you’re in. & if you think being nice and harmless to your girl will win her you need to read and observe more.

Women love monsters but controlled monsters… you need to know this and act it out.

Had a conversation with some chics and they insisted they hated agreeable and conflict hating men. Be unpredictable.

She wants to see you, say no randomly and insist you need to watch a match or be with the boys. Hii mambo ya yes, yes, yes, as you say, utakuliwa bibi sana.

Being harmless and nice is not virtous. Break the rules. Tell the truth fearlessly. Read and observe more nigga.

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”

How do you fall in love with an emotionally immature lady. When she calls or texts you tell her you too old for this shit and if she isn’t ready for a mayure rlshp she can walk. Remember don’t mince your words coz it will show you can take any crap after amesema pole. Akikataa acha aende uko, all ladies have vaginas but not all have brains. Kama mtombi hodari, this yr set standards

What a kind gesture to bake a cake yourself and text her…props for that.:slight_smile:

If you guys have been for 3 years maybe it is just an off time or she really was held up with commitment knowing you will understand.

However, considering how long you were together and seem to like her,maybe she expected more than the text,maybe a call?
Or you to put more effort to collect her to come over and make her trip stress free while showing more effort than the usual date.
Giver her time and have a reasonable discussion on the effort you made as well

Its 2019 and a lot of hoes are available, she either follows your word or ships out!