WADAU SAIDIENI MAWAZO

You can’t curse anything online
Alafu i really pitty @digi

In short… do what makes you happy. Live for your happiness. Worry not about the tags society will brand you, worry not about karma. If karma were real wale watu Moi aliua sahii angekua hai.

But it is the wife who left the OP in the first place??

Mababu wetu walikua na mabibi wengi…
Solomon, the [SIZE=6]WISEST MAN ON EARTH[/SIZE]… had kitu 700…

Yes, but she did ask to come back to her matrimonial home and OP wasn’t so sure about letting her back. Therefore it is he who walked away from the marriage. As there are always two sides to a story, we will never know what made her leave in the first place.

That is mbusit. I was a research assistant for type 1 diabetes inheritance pattern in a KNH-German funded study kitambo. Gene studies watoto wa kibera gene flow inakaa funny. Mama-mtoto sawa. Baba-mtoto hla dr/q etc hapana! Illegitimacy rate ya 27%! And the mongos are non the wiser. Fak that. Hii unasema hapa peleka kanisa. Kama story ya kweli hii huyu jamaa aliachwa labda hata watoto wengine hapo si wake.

Wrong. If we all did what made us happy where would we be today? ‘Do what is right’ is better advice. Ni hatia sana kufuata emotions; instead one ought to follow time-tested, life-affirming truths.

Doing what is right kumaanisha nini? Ni kuishi na mkora nakuacha ukiishiwa?

Hehehe I would be a millionaire if I got a dollar every time I heard a cornered man say these words…:D:D

Marrying a second wife is neither right nor wrong. It is wrong if you are a Christian. Right if you are a Muslim, I don’t know about Atheists. What I know is that imesemekana Wisest Man on Earth had 700.

Let it be known that Christianity is a confused lot. Fuck. Religion in itself is a confused lot. Just be a good human. Be happy.

Kwa nini hizo hla zilikuwa zinakataa basi kama hao wamama hawajahanya?

How do u take back a person who walked out on you juu hukuwa na pesa? The only mistake the OP made here was even listening to her whims in the first place. As i always say, if u beat me when i am down better pray i never get up.

If you believe he was the wisest man on earth, then you will also believe that the truth cannot be duplicitous. We have a new covenant so what happened in Old Testament marriages cannot apply to us.

Was your research adequately powered? Sample size?

Which covenant inasema one wife?

:D:D:D she leaves when things were thick and when the improve she feels entitled to be accepted and " her side" of the story accepted na hata kuhurumiwa ,hii ndio female plausible deniability men should be wary of .

lakini @Purple si ten years ni mingi sana,if any reconciliation was to ever happen,ingekuwa ishahappen…

Somewhere in Matthew:
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.” The model of monogamy permeated in Bible teachings because Europe was largely monogamous at the time. However, like I said… the confused Christian condemns polygamy. The enlightened Muslim embraces it. The traditional african embraces it. So its being right or wrong is neither here nor there.

Adequately powered for what? I was not answering the research question! But just for the sake…500 families (black). Adequately powered to assess hla dr/dq as correlant to type 1 dm but not adequate stratify into subclades.

You are into medical research?