Wadau, This is what is causing accidents on our highways

ogopa sana
be very afraid

Coca Company equivalent of a Cheap energy drink

Ktalk doc @panktcha njoo uongee na watu wako

Check the instructions on the big red bull. It states one shouldn’t take more than 2

Wachana an manugu :D:D:D:D:D

these pesants hawajui hivo, they take it like water
alafu they cant buy red bull kaa kuna hii ya finye.
my fren we ferked

All these are the lesser cousins of redbull. Very dangerous if over consumed.

EXTREMELY cheap version

It’s a mix of sugar, synthetic caffeine, taurine and several B vitamins, all of which are well-known for their energy-promoting qualitiesand as they say ,too much of something …caffeine causes short-term increases in blood pressure and sympathetic nervous activity that could trigger a heart attack.The lethal dose of caffeine for most people, is about 10 grams, although this varies from person to person. A cup of coffee has around 100 to 200 milligrams of caffeine. An energy drink contains anywhere from 50 to 300 mg of caffeine. A can of soda typically has less than 70 mg so probably alinyuria an 3 grams ya caffeine

sande sana
hii itafikia sirkal kiaje
@spear tag matiangi please

Hii imeingia market watasikia effect
[ATTACH=full]246837[/ATTACH]

more accidents
God forbid

@spear sio itumbi?? Si I thought yuko ndani?

all energy drinks ni sumu,last year iko jamaa alikunywa 24cans za redbull …he suffered a brain hemorrhage halafu chest yote ilikua imefura …hio clip sijui kama youtube walidelete

I guess he should add Codeine into that tag. I have seen youngins messing up with big time in the last few months. Kwanza Naijerians…mungu awaokoe haki

Codeine haijawahi kosea mtu

Wewe pombe yako huwa tunaingilia???

Fuata ya kwako bro

@Meria Mata if a week iko na 7days, hii Azam energy drink huwa nimekunywa 5days

Keeps me awake on long drives with little traffic

You guys are after the shock effect

This drink is lesser than red bull hence safer

humbwerrr
achana na hii sumu please
you are going to drop dead ukishuka kwa gari

One,I do not drink.
Two,it won’t take long for it to become a problem in Kenya. Actually,now that you are defending it says a lot.
Something for you to watch…

Ni uraibu tu kama ya mihadarati,but its not considered as such.Ni watu wakue sensitized on the effects of over indulgence