wadau wa Trump kindly saidieni

The border funding bill passed in the house in late December.
What remains is for it to be passed in the Senate. Although the GOP controls the Senate, the bill needs 60 votes, meaning it will have to be bipartisan.
The dems know that if it is approved, Trump will easily get re-elected in 2020 after fulfilling his key campaign promise.

5 word reply? If this is not your shortest comment I don’t know what is :smiley:

But si Obama, Hillary, Chuck Schumer, Biden are the leading lights in the Democratic party. And they all supported the wall before. In fact the 700 mile border wall was completed under Obama’s watch and in 2013 the democrats in congress approved 50 billion dollars for 25 year upgrades and maintenance.

In fact in recent threads I have repeatedly posted a 2009 video of Chuck Schumer praising the wall word for word with what Trump said during the 2015/16 campaign period.

So it’s really all politics really. If they let Trump have the wall the democrats fear the optics it will send to voters in 2020. That Trump keeps his promises, and they also fear that the wall will work… and that is a political risk they can’t take! What if the wall works perfectly? That could affect 2020, 2024, 2028…

A similar scenario would be like in 2015 ODM totally refusing Gathecha’s train because of the 2017 election.

And the reason they give is that it’s expensive, we have buses etc … political reasons.

Another dark secret which I’ve posted here before is the massive wave of Mexican votes in the U.S elections.

And Mexicans mainly vote democrat. In 2012 wazungu walikataa Obama more or less. Mexicans saved his ass.

In fact Obama himself said Latinos decided that vote. In some places like California where Latinos are aplenty, there’s no hope ever for a Republican candidate.

And the Democrats are really fucking things up in California because they go unchallenged. The beautiful San Francisco streets are slowly becoming a cess pool of drugs and the Democrat Mayor and democrat governor don’t do much hata wakipewa pesa na Federal govt. Wanajua kiti ni yao in near perpetuity.

So in their heart of hearts and as politicians, Democrats don’t mind the illegal immigrant voter. That’s why Hillary had insane votes in 2016. If it wasn’t for the college voting system which Trump had to corner wisely, Republicans would never win ever.

Let us say it just politics that for argument’s sake. If Republicans are true politicians, they should know that there is a point where you cut your losses. Trump will never be a true leader cum politician because he thinks he can run government like all the ventures he has run into the ground. Having a fanatical following does not mean that he is a leader. It means he has a group of unthinking supporters who will follow him into the toilet. If Obama a black man, had done one tenth of the things Trump has done, he would have been run out of town by both Democrats and Republicans. What does that tell you about the American psyche and political savvy?

There is nothing like an illegal immigrant voter. You created that to buttress your point.

You can also now see how the democrat judges are behaving.

And this is something that has been going on for several decades now, the DEEP STATE, the deep state calls the shots. Not the president. It’s the judges, FBI, CIA, old senators, old bearaucrats … basically an entrenched state within a state.

The U.S. president is WEAK!!! Just ornamental, for 4 to 8 years. Unless he’s hardcore like Trump.

The U.S. president is almost held hostage by this democracy of theirs.

We saw it with Obama. Obama was a crippled president. He couldn’t go against his party on several occasions. He’d want to, but he couldn’t. We saw him even crying. Weak!! He couldn’t do anything about gun control. Just like the other side is doing to Trump and his policies.

Na imekuwa tit for tat. Mkiingia tunalipiza kisasi. Na wakiendelea hivi, they might fight one day. Too much democracy also has it’s disadvantages.

Look at the media… totally undermining the U.S. President! Will the people ever respect the President???

The media are a law unto themselves. It’s a country ruled by money. Money is power. Profit is power.

Look at democratic Kenya. Look at the judges. Govt. can’t jail crooks. Maraga is the Independent President of the Judiciary! He is a president like Uhuru. You can’t tell him shit. He even says he’ll throw useless cases out.

Look at democratic France. The president is a cripple. He is a nobody. Macron is begging like a child… please niskilizeni tu, please my fellow Frenchmen si kuwa na ubaya…

Look at South Korea. Look at Britain. The benevolent dictators of these countries are turning in their graves.

Charles de Gaulle, Lew Kwan Yew, Park Chung Hee and Jomo Kenyatta are wondering what gives! Yaani Rais amekuwa mawe tu?

Like I’ve said above, Obama was a crippled president. He couldn’t break the rules like Trump because deep state held him hostage.

Obama,was a scared president. He couldn’t do things for blacks for Africans etcetera. He couldn’t and chose not to. He was ornamental.

Now Trump is going head on. Trump don’t give a fuck when it comes to facing issues. Trump does not dither! Trump is not politically correct nor does he give a fuck what you think! Trump is an old school president. A necessary president.

And about illegal Mexican voters, which party in America is beloved by all immigrants like bottoms and amused? Which party do they love so much and why? Vitu zingine ni common sense hata wewe unajua. You scratch my back I scratch yours.

Which is not always a bad thing because some guys are escaping wars and gang violence in their countries. But in reality democrats want votes, they want numbers, sio ati wanapenda inmigrants. If they loved immigrants they would do something for the immigrants home countries to empower them. Obama or Hillary would do much more for Latinos and blacks in California and Texas. But that’s not their interest. Haja ni kura.

Basically, the budget is a political document. And within the budget making process, there are political tools, i.e government shutdown, that can be deployed to help the parties involved fulfil their agendas.

Sijui niaje but schumer hunikalia homosexual MTU ghassia tu kama Obama