Wadua apa mtu hufanyaa aje??

this tune always has me cracking with laughter

Bullshityyyyyyyyyy

Na hizi fantasies nowonder unaamkaga 11am siku hizi.

she probably lives with her mother in a single room and she has witnessed it all,she has tasted it too,utawezana kweli?

Fake news

Leta Part two. This story is very sweet. Watu wawache wivu. Kuta vitu.

Kenya Talk is dead

Why are you still in contact with a minor who wants to have sex with you? Have you ever been to a Kenyan prison? Pitia Industrial area remand ujionee mwanaume mzima akipigwa maviboko mpaka ajikojolee, and that’s just for the morning headcount.

previously on things that never happened

Akidaiko??? Wacha kufikiria na kilunje pwanaa!

Leta part two…

:oops:

o_O

mambo ya sex nililenga kabisa…but she still texts me everyday.

chungana elder utatafutwa

[ATTACH=full]299657[/ATTACH]

Thts how people get initiated into devil worship. Mama na sistake na msichana wake already wako ndani

Part two hii nguruwe itaandika vile ilichapa kuni mama na aunty ya huyo singo matha. Hii umbwa haitakosa part 3 na 4 coz the whole story needs to include how he fcuked the singo mum’s entire generation

Another episode of shit that never happened.

Bro its likely to happen just many men do not have experience of women not exposing their true freaky side or if they have not enough to know what a woman especially a young lady is capable of. likely she has done this before but if i will be honest, i cannot give you an answer for i dont know you well enough but take a look at yourself and the girl, how long till she becomes 18. Are you able to stall untill she reaches age? how much can you potentially loose, don’t play with such women cause it can just take you pissing off the women by being your own man for them to try and blow whistles. Bro just look at teh variables and see if its worth or not, but likey you can find such scenarios happen again, I’ve been in such situations before, think with the head attached to your shoulders and you will surely not regret anything