Wafuala CHEBUKATI is a Man

what he is simply saying is that the rest of the commission could not allow him to run the affairs of the commission like a one horseman rodeo. but there is a reason we have a commission and not a one man director of elections.

1. Supreme court not only nullified on the basis of illegalities and irregularities, they pin pointed them. Wacheni generalities.
  2. According to Supreme Court, the persons who bungled are the returning officers who failed to sign or wrote on forms without watermarks.
    This list of names given by Nasa came from nowhere and is only targeting individuals who refused to play Raila’s ball.
    It has since emerged that Supreme Court majority failed to base their decision on original forms, but rather fake/photocopies that lack watermarks. Jubilee therefore realized it is Supreme Court that needs to be turned to be credible.
  3. Raila called international community to come and mediate like they did in 2007.
    Nasa/luo/ODM have never held peaceful political demonstrations. They always come armed with stones.
    Translation of what Raila said at Chatham… ‘‘I ask the international community to come help Kenya before I burn it to the ground.’’

And it is very easy to pin point the problem. Yesterday, Raila cancelled the demos. How many people have been shot on Tuesday and Wednesday? ZERO.

I agree with you but do not forget that when the courts threw out raila’s petition in 2013 things moved on…
Today uhurus win was nullified and suddenly the judiciary is corrupt?
What are those illegalities?
Unmarked ballot papers, unauthorised access by alot of unauthorised persons and people… Especially in the IEBC which now resulted in NSA saying they want these persons without proper access and editing of results removed.
It’s only common sense. Look a it simply if your house is burnt beyond repair, do u pull down totally to rebuild or do u build on the old burnt out stones?

On the issue of the ruling based on fake forms watermarked or not evidences were found and not just on the forms alone but also on transmissions… Results were being relayed even when all forms have not been collated from a lot of constituencies.

If raila calls out to the international community to come witness what is happening in Kenya, pls as a true Democrat with nothing to hide how is that so wrong??..
And if protesters are armed with stones is that justification to shoot to kill them?
Have you watched the Catalonia referendum, pls go see the way catalonia protested with weapons and stones and also see Spanish police reactions and how many people If any died…and the crowd were in the thousands…
Its the constitutional right of every human to protest…so do not say its raila who is urging them.
If raila leads the protest because he is informed and a leader then Kenyans should be happy they have a leader like Raila.
Because there must be a leader and followers.

When your house is burnt, you ask a structural engineer to examine it.
Nasa asked Supreme Court whether anyone was culpable… no one.
Nasa then asked the High court the same question… again no one.
Is Nasa the law. When the custodians of the law say one thing, why does Nasa twist it to hoodwink us for their agenda. Raila cannot be candidate, lawyer and judge.

Raila called out international community to come engineer another nusu mkate. He will not blackmail the country with violence so as to get to power via the back door.
And a clear message must be sent out now, so that 50 years from now, every election loser will not cause chaos to get into government.

Spain is almost stable democracy, which we can’t compare with Kenya. In Spain, it is impossible for a demo to turn into ethnic hate.
Here in Kenya, a few stones are thrown in Kisumu and all of a sudden Kikuyu-Luo neighbours in Thika want to kill each other.
Every country handles their internal politics differently, and America or Spain must never be a template.

Chebukati is not man enough to admit the truth…!!! The storm’s coming I can feel it… The guy is just buying time and breaking the silence so that people wouldn’t suspect him…
I wouldn’t believe a word he says, he’s just stalling

I think those that really need to demonstrate, should be given enough reason to demonstrate… like real martyrdom of Moses, Joshua and crew.

his name betrays him wafula…wa mvua jama muoga kama kuku imepigwa na mvua

Are you insinuating that the dissenting judges were holding brief for Jubilee while the rest for NASA? The problem we have as a nation is that we are beholden to rotten and corrupt political leadership, in my humble opinion the entire current political leadership should pack up and go. We need a new start where individuals get into leadership to serve the nation and not to dish out government contracts to their cronies and hatchet men, no wonder they want to retain power or get power by all means necessary.

all of a sudden nasa recognises iebc as an independent commission ha!

I don’t know if the judges were holding brief for anyone, but decisions were clearly guided by personal political biases.
Even today, there is no sensible argument why Maraga and co. nullified a manual election because the server was supposedly not opened on time.
They were clearly scrapping for pieces of information to support their weak judgement.
I’m pretty sure Orengo’s press conferences played a key role in their arguments.