Wahindi- Is this even legal?

Have you seen a notice saying ‘The management have the right of admission’ ?
There you go!

You will have to prove this to the courts. Have they explicitly stated that anywhere? It may be true but proving it is difficult as fuck

Even country clubs do not admit non-members. In the event, a non-member wants to patronize the place he or she needs to be accompanied by a member who takes responsibility for any of his actions including bills and/or breakages.

We used to have another one called Buz or Buzz around hio area in early 2000s, admission was mainly white…blacks only allowed in at invitation/accompanied by whites. I got to know the place because of my then girlfriend, a whitey. Loved the place because of so many Xrated reasons …but I hate such kind of discrimination esp when its carried out on our land…The bigger picture here is racial discrimination

Not shocked… All the shit associated with indians, who’d willingly involve themselves in all that mess?

wenyaa ogendeyo ? hehehehe. Chunga Rotti na Chevda zisikunyonge

Hiyo ni upus wa hali ya juu in our motherland
We want to be rejected indirectly by 700 bob beer, lack of beef, and indian farts

Wa vandu vafunya? Yeyo daave. Inyara kuva areta vodooke vwa mukuru Kwa sukabaaga

hahahaha, that word. Reminds me of a presenter on vuuka fm. Yayanza kutumikira iring’anga iryo sana. oVodooke, hehehe. Anyway, no one would want to sit near you, wakuduka yengo ufunyaa ivibiribiri na izibiringanya izimbisi, hehe.

Na unuse hio cuntpouri

700 nayo ata kama ni racial discrimination, kaa mbali, that’s exploitation

Fisked…

Summary: Chutes do not want to mix with non-chutes.

Hii tulijua kitambo.

Thats normal. Si kila msee huingia pale XMillionaires club na hautakufa ukiwa na the pocket power kuingia.

My take is, as long as I understand my lane in life, I see no problem with Indians doing what they always do, alienating themselves from Africans

Hehehe…
mang’ana ga ndahula mama natumikira

Kuna watu hushikwa na PSTD wakiona hizo KIEMS acronym anywhere.

No problem, it is normal…wape space kama minority. Sasa ulitaka wahindi waende wacheze odi dance pale moi avenue.

Remedy ni simple… Tuanze bar tu import madem wahindi kutoka India wakue waitresses na strippers na tuwakamue. Iko nene!

Great Idea. Let me be the entertainment and procurement manager

Wewe utakua entertainment and poutpunani sniffing manager… Procurement kama ni ya madem sawa but mbesha hell no!

Idea iko mbele kama mfuko wa shati. Ingawa personally nikikam hapo naeza prefer madem Habeshas na Wanyarwanda over Wahindi any day.