Wahura Kabutha: This woman is tempting me

Rancheith tembea huku nje kuna wanadada wazuri sana.

[SIZE=7]Preferences for Facial and Vocal Masculinity in Homosexual Men: The Role of Relationship Status, Sexual Restrictiveness, and Self-Perceived Masculinity[/SIZE]
Jaroslava Valentová et al. Perception. 2013
Show details
Full-text linksCite
[SIZE=6]Abstract[/SIZE]
Studies on mate preferences usually examine heterosexual attraction; comparatively little is known about preferences of individuals whose sexuality is aimed at the same sex. We examined preferences of two groups of androphilic individuals–homosexual men and heterosexual women–for male facial and vocal level of masculinity. Facial images of 58 men and vocal recordings of 30 men were rated by 51 heterosexual women and 33 homosexual men for their attractiveness and masculinity–femininity. In both groups of raters, ratings of vocal attractiveness and masculinity were positively correlated, but there was no overall preference for facial masculinity. After splitting raters according to their relationship status, sexual restrictiveness, and self-rated masculinity, we found significant preferences for masculine voices only in single homosexual men and coupled heterosexual women, while a preference for feminine male faces was found in coupled homosexual men. Furthermore, homosexual men describing themselves as relatively masculine significantly preferred masculine voices but also more feminine male faces. Our results demonstrate that conditional mate preferences are not restricted to heterosexual interactions, and homosexual men prefer a mixture of masculine and feminine traits in their potential male partners

Wacha nikutafutie the full wrink of that article @captain obvious

lost IQ point watching this

But you watched it, right?

what fuckery is this?

You must dating a goddess of some sort…:smiley:

umama

Hehehe… we like em petite ,fit with a good personality . To each his own.

Beauty is relative

Camel toe kwa umbaaali

Typical,

SO what?

Badala ya pang’ang’a mingi ungekuwa umetuwekea mbisha za hao beauties unatambua, sisi pia tukague taste yako. Even @rexxsimba believes the gargoyle-like creatures he posts are the most beautiful women walking the earth.

Napenda sura yake. Unfortunately sijaona anything else beyond ordinary, considering I am an ass and tits kid of guy. She is an 8…definitely not a 10 in my opinion.

There’s nothing unfortunate about being an 8. She’s still in the top 20%. Plus if you follow her you’ll know it ain’t just about her looks but her overall personality.

Niaje omera

Her content is trash and she figured out the only way to get her channel popping is to capitalize on her sexuality. Her strategy worked and that is why the video has made it here.

Most dumb thing I have ever read. Kumbe wewe ni wale watu hufikiria you know someone because you follow her on instagram:D Ati overall personality…:smiley:

She is a solid 8. Certainly above average. But I don’t think I would turn tukipitana na yeye town ama westlands kwa streets.

Spoiler alert: Never say anything about an Influencer’s personality kama you are just a follower. You will appear dumb ujiaibishe mbele ya watu. Unless you know her on a personal level, you really don’t know her dark side. You see what she wants you to see.

Why are you a bottom of the barrel feeder?