Waiguru

I regret why I voted for her,see,in kirinyaga people wanted gov Ndathi out of office juu ya kula pesa ya RAIA…aaaaaand mama ya kizungu miiingi na catwalk ikampatia ndathi ministry,we are officially boned.

Mbona hamkupea Karua on a serious note? I thought she would actually deliver better than Minji Minji

Voters are not rational, si unaona hata Nyanza walirudisha the violent Obado and the incompetent Rasanga.

Mganga ni mganga na Nguruwe ni nguruwe (kujikaanga na mafuta yake)…dim eye wanashinda na propaganda ati ohh Rao ni noma mara yeye ndiye Joshua mara Moses. He remains a tribalist, a thug, an opportunist and a warlord

Sasa RAO anaingiaje hapa dady???

Minji Minji tano fresh.

Accept you are a poor decision maker for following baba thinking he can win anything while in reality he’d be hard pressed to win even a cattle dip chairmans seat.

:D:D:D

KleptoManiac

No thread is ever complete if babuon doesn’t get a mention.
Ata kama ni ya sex and relationships kuna wazimu atatokea aseme RAT aling’olewa makei na Moi.

A LOOTER CONTINUA…

Msisumbue sweerie

My life is just fine and I’m doing well baba or no baba. This has nothing to do with him but the natural affinity that Jubilidiots have for looters and thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqCnZU8atY

We’d like to believe that but we know otherwise. Tell me, if Uhuru’s leadership make you so bitter, how will you survive Ruto’s 10 years?

You don’t kick a brother when he is down. Let him stand. Sorry I heard that. Never gonna stand.

Trusay ni Trusay. She is an embarassment to our party. Don’t know why Jubilee stalwarts worship her. She is a thief or to cut her some slack…a vvv stupid person.

I wish I had time for this.

Not rice?

You know and we all know that ODM selections end at the nominations.