Wairimu wa Cohen new twist

Kihiiiiiii

I put up posts that I think people can contribute to without clickbaiting them into nonsensical posts

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Digii Kipii

D. I. G. I kihii…

Admin acha izo

What is this?
A twist in the “Tail” or a twist in the “Ikus”?

:D:Dpambaneni na admin

Kihiiiiii

Ata Waikuru alijificha nyuma ya Konyagi lakini alitimuliwa tu kipiiiii

:smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D this thread has had me

How is it her right?? You’re only entitled to what you’ve acquired AFTER the marriage and you have to prove what contribution you made.

Digi, what part of this don’t you get?
There are ktalk standards that you consistantly fail to meet, and that is to back up your posts with either a link, picture, thermal image, even a shadow would do!
Do not just post ovyo ovyo!

Tulia boss:D

Next utasikia he’s running for Governor or MPig or SenChieth. Bure kabisa!

And guess what? He will get elected.

Going by media reports she had shares in some of the businesses. Still, household duties such as raising children is also factored in by courts. So, Wairimu has a legal basis

Kenya needs to mature politically coz we keep electing such leaders alafu badayee we complain.

I always say we deserve the leaders we get since we put them there

He knows what he should do but do not forget he has the backing of Admin and MoDs which can only be a travesty and a disaster.

They had no kids together… she had one daughter who got married last year… But the will pertains to what the guy owned… what the Sarah woman had would not form part of the will

If she had any shares in the business, she can contest those shares because they are legally hers.
She has no kids with him so that’s not a factor, she would have to prove to the courts that she made a contribution, and the courts would then determine a percentage.