waititu sworn in.

Good lesson from kiambu county

2 Likes

True safety is important. I admire Waititu’s ability to endear himself to the common man.
However, he must realize he is now a Governer of the richest county in terms of resources. This means he will have to interact with high profile people and international investors. For example Tatu City and Two Rivers mall. He can’t rely on Dr. Nyoro for 5 years. So am simply saying he should learn or improve on that such that akiongea for example na world bank representatives he can bring something constructive to the negotiating table, he can lobby for funds for infrastructure etc:)

2 Likes

waah, lets wait and see, I was not comfortable when he started selling the idea of buying land in all wards then he mentioned gakuyu, then he went on to say that local gov will not interfere with buildings (considering the history of collapsing buildings in kiambu), but at least amesema he will give everyone piped water in the first 100 days.

1 Like

Kabakabogo, a true gentleman, better things lie in wait for him, game plan 2022 already engaged.

[ATTACH=full]120654[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

I am sure there will be the biashara people, the ones he introduced as ‘wazee wanaoshika kiambu’ pulling the strings, but he cozied up too much to those wazee’s especially considering that they are not mwananchi centrist, very conservative and love to block anything that one of them is not doing

1 Like

Kabogo inspectorate kanjo used to collect payouts everyday from every site construction in Kiambu. Waititu was simply saying that extortion will end.

1 Like

Its not going to be easy. Kiambu is the hometown of the president, home to Bidco, Devki Steel Mills Tatu City, Two Rivers, Bata Shoe Factory , Brookside, Farmers Choice, Githunguri Dairy:D

A lot of interests and politics will be in play behind the scenes

1 Like

How I wish baboon could have done that.

1 Like

The bigger issue and I think that is the reason they put that in his speech was due to the strict approval process that the kabogo team had introduced, making it very difficult for guys to put up buildings, kanjo guys will always extract money especially from sites without approval and even with baba yao I can bet that will not end.
We wait and see but I think they will ease the process, just hope they dont go back to pre kabogo days, I am for easing of the same but should not relax the strict supervising that was being done.

1 Like

:D:D:D hii kijiji itanimaliza, ati hawezi kufa kiu Ulamini.

1 Like

same happened in kajiado while ole lenku was being handed over.That is one mature kind of political environment we should see going forward.

1 Like

Yea,I bet he can easily request,“I beg you to give me some water for drinking!”

1 Like

Another testament to the fact this elections was free and fair. People have accepted the verdict, leaders concede and others handover. All except babuon. Even his petition doesn’t mention the “hacking” claim that embarrassed him completely. However await msando funeral for them to milk it kabisa with first account narration of how he died that’s only possible if they are the killers.

1 Like

kaba kabogo

Wafanye kazi sasa, by March, we shall be judging him

Alafu?

sai ndio “mtapanga line mbili mbili kama matiti ya mbwa” mngojee maemdeleo

ng’othii