Wakanyama

@Wakanyama you should apologize bana

1 Like

Wakernyama kuja pole pole don’t abuse single mothers I was and I am still being raised by one and TBH single mothers are some of the most strongest people I know. @Wakanyama vitu zingine mtu uchorea don’t hit below the belt now APOLOGISE

5 Likes

Let nobody tharau you, tell them the truth and wakizidi toa nguo na laani this bloody @Wakanyama

Eeeh, nini kinaendelea hapa?

1 Like

just because of you and mzee mzima,i now apologise and withdraw my remarks which have hurted my good friend @Unicorn.I AM SORRY.BUT TO THE OTHER FAGGOTS BAYING FOR MY BLOOD,I DARE YOU

2 Likes

inakaa @Wakanyama alinyanyaswa na single mum so everytime akicheki @Unicorn

While i was busy ploting to dispose my baggage kumbe wakameat was on rampage.Unicorn apana jali.Njoo hapa barafu ya moyo wangu.
Wakanyama apana cheza na former makanga wa FT nitakuzika mwenyewe.

Osungu amepiga wewe chenga but I agree with you. Some people do not choose to become single mothers. I have several friends who are single mothers and they are very understanding.

2 Likes

Klist reloaded

Tebu apologize pia to me ama I castrate you,your bf uwesmake atapata shida.

Nilikuwa napitia tu, until I saw the word hurted. Did you just say hurted, son?:smiley:

4 Likes

:D:D:D Kanzu na chobo!

1 Like

nani ana ile meme ya kisungu?

1 Like

ktalkcinema condinius shortly!:smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJWDWOIvBgM

WAKANYAMA NI KEY BOARD WARRIOR…DEEP DOWN HE IS A SOFT CONFUSED LAD…

1 Like

[SIZE=4]@Unicorn[/SIZE]: Ngiurisa:), ni nini hii huyu wakabeef anataka kutoka kwako by force?.
[ATTACH=full]10711[/ATTACH]

1 Like

English?.. Kweli ilikuja na meli

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D