Wakanyama's Side Hustle

@Randy out of experience, what other building methods exist, and at affordable rates for Kenyans? Apart for the conventional, mawe na simiti?

Currently the alternatives available are not necessarily cheap but people are slowly embracing new technologies… eventually we will get there.
Affordable housing requires one to employ a holistic approach i.e A good design , a competent team and smart/shrewd procurement practices.
Jamii bora has an awesome project in kisaju that is aimed at providing 2000 affordable / decent housing for thier members who live in slums… i intend to check it out in the near future i think they are on to something.

That’s a death merchant. He deserves the harshest punishment possible

Fake hapa ndio kusema nini? Hazina label ama ziko substandard?

Done the right way, stone and mortar is still the most superior mode of construction in terms of quality and cost.

Sitaki ujinga…vuta kamasi ujijazie

Kijana ni swali nimeuliza. Kama hujui zaidi ya hapo sema.

By bad luck hizo ndizo hupatana nazo. wanatumia kujenga nyumba,since hazijameet standards nyumba inaporomoka kabla iishe.
Apparently sio kina @Randy wote wanajua ku identify the imbo ones

Sina jibu,unanibebaje wewe…nugu meffi taka taka

Container homes are cute and cheap. I am going for one. You just need two 40ft containers and a skilled fabricator.

wewe kwani hukuenda shule

Ikija habari za chuma ni tricky sana kutumia jina fake. We have three issues when it comes to rebar. One, they could be substandard, which is difficult to establish by just looking at the steel bars. Two, they could be missing the manufacturer’s markings, which is a requirement presently. Three, they could be bearing the marking’s of a manufacturer who did not produce the steel bars and without his authority. The last one is rare and also difficult to prove, especially in a court of law in the company of a good lawyer. Ukienda town unapatana na vitu mingi fake zinauzwa hadharani bila wasiwasi. Do you know why? Prosecuting such cases is extremely complex.

I think he meant substandard

hii tabia ilianza kwa zile mkebe za makaa,mkebe imemondwa kabisa.

Wakanyaks ako fity mbaya tena sana IMO…big up man

@Wagido hebu cheki hii story.