wake me up before you go

As far as I am concerned the president has done his best to pass the message of peace. On the eve of elections he still called on people to extend a hand to their neighbours. What more do they want. This country has forty plus tribes the luo are not any special they should learn how to manage their ego. Wawache kisirani watulie kama watu wengine.

like bishop kodiah?

Plus like 21 constituencies in Luo Nyanza didn’t vote.

Raila is acting like Trump destroying everything Obama did.

I believe those causing chaos are less than 10% of the luo population, the majority of the luo population is ready to work with whichever government is in power

SMFH.
How would you work out a prediction of expected votes? Uliachia masomo wapi?

[ATTACH=full]135377[/ATTACH]

The supposed concerned people should start with by condemning what the resistance/hooligans are doing? The same concerned people defend the kind of violent riots taking place NRM territory?? Are these peaceful demos?? How come the nurses have been on strike for so long and none of them has been shot by police?
Continue with your violent protest and destruction of property… Then, if SGR is rerouted mnaanza kusema discrimination. This cycle of violence was one of the factors that Uganda considered when they opted for a longer route for their oil pipeline.

They are under siege now, haven’t you seen instances of homes that have been raided by youths thinking the election material is stored in their homes? Once it becomes clear that RAO has been defeated and has nothing to offer, then those suppressed voices from luo Nyanza will be louder and make a difference

Let me just help you here… I know what you wanted to arrive at but it just needs a simple std6 equation
7.3m = 48% of voter turnout
x = 80% of turnout (ref Aug 8th)
Find x?
Which comes to 12.1m of votes to uhuru which would be 75%(ref 70%+1) of the total 16m voter turnout.

hopefully

I agree in so far as the solution lies with the people being abused themselves. If someone keeps lying to me and I keep eating up that shit, there’s nothing you can do for me. Until I get tired of the diarrhea, I will always sit next to the toilet.

There’s a better formula than that. You with all your education can figure it out, I need not explain it to you.

Umh… Raila has been in the political scene for many years now… Am very poor in history but atleast I can say something about him…
All he does is to break, reject, cut (nusu mkate :D), cry, riot and go to sleep in the interviews… Now, I don’t know about you but I don’t think the guy can even spell the word restoration… Let alone do the word

if his desired half loaf depended on it…

I think this time he wants 3/4…if not all

Through unconstitutional means

General makende should be in the forest by now with his goons. Kenyans went for dialogue by voting uhuruto.hii maneno ya nusu mkate apeleke bondo

Of course… The constitution is not “right” according to him…

That’s what is coming out now very clearly. Ati RAO gets irreasonably mad, Uhuruto to calm him down. Ati his goons wapige police mawe. Wachome mali ya watu wakiangaliwa. Kwani kenya ni yao?:mad:

Shindwe kabisa