Wakenya hamujipendi: Racism at Alchemist Bar

With good leadership, strong institutions and the right resources we can do that in 30 years or less.

True, that’s why the Japanese passport is the strongest in the whole world. It can access 192 countries out of 197 countries. The other five are mainly war torn countries and far off island countries.

Carrefour rada ni gani? I have heard about the others severally.

If you make Kenya a first world country, nobody will discriminate Kenyans based on their race.

The same way at the micro level people discriminate against poor people, and treat the rich with respect and better. If you show up at a function, the rich are seated at the tent having soft drinks and fish fillet, while the poor are sitting in the blazing sun. Its the same thing on a larger scale. The rich race are treated like royalty, and they treat peasant negroes like crap. Its just how the world works.

kuna lanye whites huko?

Utawapata kwanza kutoka South East Asia.

Fanya hii experiment siku moja. Go kwa hizo public functions hukuwa ocha place hujulikani sana. Arrive in your sleek vehicle and be well dressed. Watch ushers direct you straight to the tent na hata haujulikani sana. Attend another similar event dressed like a bum and alight from a matatu, then watch where ushers will direct you if they even care to do so.

People treat you based on how they perceive your economic power. Whites are treated better everywhere on earth because they are perceived to be wealthy. For blacks, its the reverse.

Hii story ya racism is backed by resources or lack thereof. Hata usiende mbali, just go to any mall and watch a white client arrive after you and get all the attention ukiwa unezubaa tuu hapo.

To delete this comment you will, because I shall fart on it, and your pussy self shall not persevere such wrath and embarasment. So it will cower and do what it does best, deleting the comment.

@Ndindu aka Uncle Ruckus leta maoni.

Again, racism has nothing to do with wealth. Study after study has shown that black achievement in sports or entertainment, wealth or education is not protective against racism. Racism is hatred for hatred’s sake, based on the belief that black people are inferior to whites and Asians by virtue of their birth. In Martin Luther King’s dream speech, he said: “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." Skin color is not a substitute for wealth.

It’s good when Blacks are unshackled from the chains of poverty but rest assured, other races will never see us as equals. Asians can and they have become white the same way Italians and Poles were gradually accepted into the fold. However Black is literally the antithesis of White, too far on the other end of the spectrum to ever be incorporated…

Farting is the business of a k’ihii like you.

Did you google black wall street as @messiahette recommended or did you unplug and start talking out of your arse?

Those studies are all wrong because black achievers are outliers and don’t represent the entire race.

Hii swali uliza nyanya yako

They were quite racist when they first opened their doors in 2016 but I hear they have improved nowadays. I think somebody told them there aren’t enough expats to keep their franchise afloat so they’d better learn to treat blacks nicely.

We can say the same thing about whites. It’s only because of structural racism that bottom of the barrel whites got a head start in the world. Yet you’re so quick to generalize all white people based on the accomplishments of a few white men.

Riches or some stupid “racial collective wealth” nonsense that people are talking about here is not a solution to prejudice and bias. Especially a deep seated one like racism.
You can gain respect of people, but you can’t change deeply ingrained beliefs. The hierarchy of races is as sacred as the belief of God to many people the world over. And it has been enforced for years through literature, anthropology, colonialism, entertainment, politics and all the way down to our families. That’s just how it is.
Obama, Oprah and any other powerful/rich black person can only get respect. Not end discrimination.
When covid-19 struck, even that “respect” to asians was thrown out the window.
So stop lying to people.

@Azor Ahai si umehara kwa hii thread? It seems you’re projecting. Care to share the racist/discriminatory experience that made you so interested in this topic? Nakumbuka ukijiita mtu random kuna siku ulisema ukiwa university you met a village mate walking somewhere with her friends. You halla’d at her and she completely denied knowing you juu ulikua unakaa chokosh :D:D:D:D. Apparently ulikuwa umedunga zile timberland fake (simbaland) na nguo zimechakaa. That experience must have done a number on you, ama you faced more embarrasing situations?

No you can’t. I was very clear when I stated that the average black person is extremely poor compared to the average white person. You’d have to be a moron to think otherwise. A broke white person and a wealthy black person are outliers.

You want to end racism? Be rich like the average white person - collectively sio wewe pekee yako. Until then, you can cry until the cows come home and racism will persist. There is a reason why nobody is racist towards the Japanese - because the average Japanese is just as rich as the average Briton. Meanwhile, a person from Vietnam or some other broke mongoloid country will be treated like crap yet they somehow look alike. The Japanese discriminate against the Chinese who are obviously poorer than them.