Wakenya Radan hawachezi. Wamelima shoga mangumi and told him arudishe faggotry Jamhuri

Haha

akiland JKIA story itakua io io. Hatutaki watu kama ao hapa

Wee nimeona KT gaylord ako kwa list…:smiley:

you followed him ndio akukamue ama umukamue?,hata hapa unaweza follow @poyoloko na his eunuch wife @imei2012

Pls usimtetee. Nitaleta uhondo from v reliable sources. We have Kenyan gay dudes here and they are shunned like lepers.

He has played that homophobia card which is just as bad as domestic violence or child abuse and that will be the line of inquiry.

Siezi mtetea. Guy is an asshole ata cheki replies kwa iyo Twitter thread. What I’m saying is, he was likely beaten for his stupidity but regardless of the reason, I’m glad someone instilled discipline in him

I know this is an unpopular opinion here, but sijali who people choose to love. Hizo ni affairs zao na hazinihusu

Let 'em be gay, more girls for you

But they instilled ‘discipline’ in the wrong country. Tables could easily turn on the attackers. Anyway wacha niulize a few DJ friends here who might have some insider info but when I bring it here let us call it ‘mushene’. He looks eeringly familiar so someone I know must know someone that knows him…

I don’t think you know him. He’s based in Kenya and was visiting London. Anyone who’s been on twitter long enough knows him. He’s loud and very annoying on the time line

@Kimakia alifika London lini?

Then this explains why he was thumped. He hit on some guys here and they cannot take that, my assumption. Ebu nichunguze mushene…on the clubbing scene.
Regardless, those who meted justice will face the music.

@Finest wine habari

Priti Patel kwanza ako na mood ya ku deport sana. I see her deporting Jamaicans who came to the UK when they were 5 sembuse Kenyans!
Small conviction and you are on the next available plane.

Why did he not kill you?

You always side with gays. Why??,

:D:D:D @uwesmake
[ATTACH=full]287460[/ATTACH]

That woman is one of the biggest bishes we have right now and she heads the Home Office? Yawa:saitan:. Watu wataona moto coz the immigration buck stops with her as they try to work out where they are leading sheeple with their stupid LEAVERS mbuchit.

She is Asian!!!no compassion whatsoever and they are extremely racist towards us. If Boris made this one resign Sajid Javid resigns as chancellor in Boris Johnson reshuffle | Sajid Javid | The Guardian

Then ajue tuu…this is no walk in the park.
And yes those who did not have their papers sorted be they from EU or elsewhere and are not skilled professionals watakipata.

Hii mambo ya ushoga ni chafu chafu kabisa.
If the west was that bold in the efforts to project this lifestyle unto the continent, why not go to Saudia, Iran with their nyef?

Ananikalia Mrs. Waweru wa kikikiki fame