Wakikuyu kujeni huku .. Kabogo

Akuna kitu husinya kama wakikuyu kutype iyo lugha yao kwa public posts.

huyu lazima kuna tender amenyimwa…I guess he was left out of the covid looting…or his housing project has been stopped…such situations make politicians sound like their communities have been sidelined

:smiley: @administrator crack whip banae thread imeenda native

He must have been conned out of a deal.

Waaai waaaai:D

You too need to meet up and square this one. Na mniite.

Hena handu kiamwo deal! But you gorra give him an A for eloquence.

ndũkarume mũthamaki, ngom’eno!

Muthamaki wa itina rîaku ngui îno?!

Anansema RWNBP

Gĩti!tuheane itĩo na muthamaki aheo itĩ o ciake!na ndiracokera rĩngĩ.

Okuyu can stab you in the back bila huruma

Gikii niki bae giakwa…ninii dagitiriiree

Kimakia nduiguaga wega wee.:D:D:D:DOkorwo niwe mutirire agereirwo ni gukuhe gitio. Ihee shitu nichiathire and I remain traumatised todate.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Post inasema wakikuyu kujeni, wewe na umama yako ukajileta… see your life

Kafa kafogo…

He has read the mood of the Kiamburians whose votes he lost and now that Wamamas are unhappy with Nyoro he thinks he is in with a chance by aligning himself with WSR. Ya dunia si chache.

Thii ugacunane Itina nakuu

only thing I heard was, ‘Ata ile miaka niko nayo sasa…bla bla bla’

why are these leaders only crying when they no longer at the eating table… kabogo and corrupt ruto thieves wanalia juu hawakuli…so i pity the poor kenyans cheering for them , kenyan leadership is the only way you can make billions without effort , a businessman makes that kind of money after decades of hardwork , tears and brains and these politicians wanajua hivyo , they don’t care about kenyans but themselves …kenyans should wake up !