Waking up in the middle of a theft by kunguru

maliza hekaya meffff:meffi:

What did she pack your 24" TV into?

Ngitee!

Anakuja Hadi Wajir? :smiley:

Kigui

Those yellow paper bags that had calendars and were huge

So I was married to this lady kindu 5 years ago. I was a teacher in a neighbouring school while she worked as a cashier In a restaurant, that’s how we met, feel in love and got married. One this fine night tukaletana juu over the neighbour’s daughter since she was so fond of me. We sort this out ile unaswallow pride na unaomba msamaha. After I had gone to school my first lesson wasn’t over yet when a friend called me, Ati nyumba imevunjwa kurudi only my clothes in a corner and an old mattress.

How were you married sasa?

:D:D:D Wah! Alituma goons? So ulikuwa umeoa kauzi mtu wangu?

Jee ulimtomba?

Udicheze na broke ass women nilisikia alihamisha mchana juh nilitoka 6:30

Ile hali ya kuhamisha nguo pamoja mnaanza kuishi. She was employed by her uncle so complications and she moved in as a house wife

Jaymo ule msee alisema kifungu weka kwa mkebe ya unga once the bitch is inside

There are only 2 hoes i have ferked in the house…neighbour mkamba kwa sofa, na cuzo ya khupipi…:D:D
tucker tucker nmeokota nahuko afadhali nilipe lodging 25 sausands lakini siezi ingiza kwa nyumba.

Did you ever meet afterwards? Na alikuwa amezaa?

Wanaume kwani huwa mnadeal na chokoraA type gani wazeiya…i have slept with close to 30 women na sijawahi experience anything close to what u guys are writing about here! I guess ni poa kuwa na tustandards kiasi bwana, at the very least

Wajir ni more than 800kms from Nairobi using marsabit route,iko vienyeji huko Rabia