Wakisii mko na shida gani huu mwaka?

Hehe sana sana wa South B

Senye wwe

Hata mimi nashindwa niaje nka amepitisha threshold ya likes aingie na his other handle

sijakuelewa mkuu, unamaanisha @Electronics4u amenyonga replies zangu huwezi like ?

Uliwacha tabia yenu ya waKisii ya kukunia kitandani?

@Wanaruona i have made an official complaint hii ni sabotage by @Old Monk . hii inamaanisha i have lost like 10 thousand likes

@Electronics4u

@uwesmake hata quoting you ina kataa. Caitan ashindwe.

Wewe shoga where are you getting those numbers from? …from up your ass I think.
Meffi wewee!

the burden of proof is on defendant @Electronics4u mimi as the plaintiff under law of tort (owner occupier) i want damages

Hata reply ama hujalipa tax:D

ngombe mimi si admin

ngombe mimi si admin

I am actually surprised it took this long for elders to notice that. I am always keen of every character I interact with here on ktalk. The Mbuta character is actually one of the most tribalist, if not the most tribalist. His bigoted comments can be traced from as far as 2017 when elections wasnt a non issue. His attacks are mostly thinly veiled as jokes but I see right through him.

I mean everybody is somewhat guilty of stereotyping a tribe, but not to the extend that Mbuta has taken up the practice.

The leader of the police force that nabbed all these Kisiis is a Kisii :slight_smile: