walami wamecatch faya...

Americans are bored that there is no action to divert them from their daily pressure. Whatever kind of action. Even if it means going to war. Its like those people who get very excited when there is an accident. Very dim people.

If you read the FOX commentary section you will be surprised at how skewed their thinking is, and FOX knows how to bait them. If for example there is a hit and run and some white person has has been killed, they willdig up the driverā€™s past, if he is not an immigrant they will look whether he was ferrying immigrants or his parents are immigrants,afterwards the headline will be ā€œSon of Illegal immigrant kills pedestrian in Traffic accidentā€ Moto unawaka afterwards

1 Like

yup. they say give them bread and circus and they wont bother you. The Romans perfected this with gladiator sports. W. gave them bombs and war heroes and a phantom devil called Osama with W as the knight in shining who could slay the devil and Americans cheered him on, congress gave him a blank cheque (go gerr him Dubya) and W raped them because they were already too willing.

1 Like

I think therw was a rule in 48 laws of power about that. Canā€™t recall. Will resd n try to get it. Its about a how not to get the masses bored with you

True. Circus has always been used to divert people from important stuff. Like now kenyans are just from POTUS circus. People actually think that their fate in their millions depends on some hero figure or some authority figures, while in reality their fate actually depends on each of them in the population. The leaders have to keep people thinking they are important, while in reality, they are not important contributors to development, but just gamblers and speculators.
This however, has been the order of things since dawn of recorded history.

1 Like

That tin foil hat you wear goes well with your shoes.

Ha haā€¦trust me nothing is impossible ā€¦or should i say impossible is nothingā€¦

Picha ama link ya prophesy - ama yote ni hekaya.