Walcott Spotted at Finch Farm

Say what???
Scope this video
[MEDIA=twitter]953236687907209216[/MEDIA]

When it comes to wenger no way, you just have to wait and see :D:D:D:D

Wenger should have left like three years ago to pave way for transitional challenges before the club rise up again

It’s a wrap.
The criteria for valuation.
[ATTACH=full]151163[/ATTACH]

Sigwes crick. Argue out your point

I don’t negotiate with peasants who cannot afford bundles to view a 1 minute only twitter video. Baki hapo

Walcott was coddled by wenger and made to stay in his comfort zone. Oxlade himself said he left Arsenal so as to get out of his comfort zone. look at how he is doing at Liverpool.
when Bale and Walcott joined Spurs and Arsenal respectively in the same window, Walcott was rated higher. one joined Real Madrid, the other is joining Everton. go figure

I disagree kiasi tuu,
Most Arsenal players who have left the club ended up joining top notch teams. So kusema ukweli Wenger does nurture their talents and makes them grow.

Henry - Barcelona, RVP - Man utd, Clichy, Nasri - Man City, Kolo Toure- Man City, Ox - Liverpool, Patrick Vieira - Juventus, Adebayor - , Ashley Cole - Chelsea , Fabregas - Barcelona, Sanchez . etc

NB: All these players left Arsenal while they were at their prime. They joined Arsenal wakiwa wambichi and wenger made them become superstars.

If there is anything good about Wenger is his eye for talent…he however seems not to be able to keep these players…Arsenal has become a football academy more than anything else…

Walcott is grossly underrated even as a 28 year old. Him and Rooney will work magic for the Everton attack.

i get your point. but these players shone as a collective unit. none became a match- winner on their own after leaving. Nasri , Hleb, Fabregas, Adebayor, Henry, Viera all deteriorated. Ashley Cole is the only exception.
who among these players actually became greater than the sum of the team? they only shone because Arsenal as a team at that time was playing some beautiful stuff.
for example Adebayor at City was a joke. Hleb was a sensation at Arsenal. ask any Barca fan whether they remember him.
plus wenger inherited a sturdy defence in 1996 that allowed him to concentrate on attacking talents in his early years culminating in the invincibles run.
give me a player in the last 5 years that wenger has nurtured.
Iwobi? Aneke?
Wenger lost the plot after losing to Barca in the 2006 UCL final. that destroyed him psychologically to start claiming that top 4 is a trophy. in a sense he was Icarus who flew too close to the sun, and fell.

fisked

allow me to quote myself @TakeOff
Where are Clichy, Alex song and Sagna right now?? the one thing wenger is good at is insisting with a player until it is clear it is not working(Denilson/ Squillacci/), or the player pulls wool over the eyes of a prospective suitor. the suitor buys the merchandise(Adebayor/ Song/ Sagna/ Clichy) only to find out it is garbage given a dressing. I will give wenger his due for nurturing van Persie. that man was a hit, until his eyes opened. and he left
Ramsey is the current bait.

That Nelson fellow is a good player

[MEDIA=twitter]953679325772984330[/MEDIA]