Wale wa leso(bitches have no soul)

Evil women.

Every man (and woman) should thank the Lord whenever such depart from their lives. If she can burn your belongings, trash your pad or lie that you are dead, she can murder you in your sleep or hire a crew to carry out the conttact.

Isitoshe some shrub as they write their tales of malicious primitivity.

7 Likes

:D:D:D:D…

I can identity with some of these women. The revenge helps ease the pain.
Before you throw stones, I have reformed.
Ulizeni @Some Say

1 Like

shida ya kilimani mums ni vile 70% are ugly women

2 Likes

Mbona some bitches akiachwa awezi achika…its not like its the end of the world…

1 Like

Safisha helmet inbox

Huwezi force mtu asikuwache but you can get even.
A temporary release if you like.

:DMwenye amenibamba ni wa operatuon sciscors,reducing all trousers into shorts and rendering all the shirts sleeveless.

:mad:Naeza ua mtu:mad:

2 Likes

Si kwa ubaya lakini mwanamke akinifanyia vitu zingine coraboreshen lazima ikam through.

1 Like

Women don’t like their fantasies/fairy tales being crushed… Hawawezi vumilia kama sisi wanaume… That’s why they have to lash out and hurt their SO’s thinking the hurt will end… Enyewe a rational mind is a blessing for us men

5 Likes

justice will be served

Wakanyama…confirm ka uko area?

Deep down, women just love drama. Very few are calm and collected beings, and even those sometimes indulge in it. :D:D:D

2 Likes

Lakini shiny eyes wamedominate hiyo list

mlileta ujuaji

Ukitenda Dame dim eye atakuwekea meffi kwa omena akoroge vizuri na hutajua. Juu harufu ya omena na meffi ni the same…:D:D:D:D

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D …ngiti!

Hehehe
naweza toa zake kwa closet niziote moto, sote tukae uchi

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:DHapa dim eyes hawajaambiwa poa

Mi huambia watu act na akili zako hii storo ya groups on what they do to their partners yet most ni uongo just to keep the convo going itaingiza mtu moshere one day…I’m pretty sure some come up with bizzare acts ili Kondoo iende ifanyie wa kwake hivyo ama wale huskiza Maina"gay"Gani show…

True Storo, one of my uncles married to a shiny eye wa nyere…Guy was so polite, hana story mob…Lakini Bibi wakiwa hizi storo za kamweretho, fellow women wakaanza storo of how they chapa their hazzies…Si the lady went home amevura guess alitaka kuwa mwanaume that day…akiulizwa woud up haongei…hazzi akatulia, next thing aliskia amepigwa torch ya Kichwa…Hakuongea, he just Locked the doors, akasongeza kila kitu na vita ikaanza…huyo mama alinyoroshwa proper akawa half dead but the guy couldnt stop…Neighbors wakavunja madrisha kumbembeleza lakini haskii bado…Only person aliskiza ni - Merians here know the respect you give to the guy who takes care of you when initiated…alikaa hosi two months akiwekwa damu na maji…

8 Likes