Wale wasee wanadhani whores are lesser humans

Mutura-ndom, so is this the genious mantra a.k.a ‘siri’ of how u live your miserable life???. Ati unaamka asubuhi kuomba bibi asiteremshie ndume ingine pandy hio siku? Pwegegegege:D:D. So apart from toiling to put food on the table and a roof over your brats’ heads, you still have to ‘pray’ that your dear wife remains faithful? Ndio maana married men munakuanga na makasiriko 24/7. I mean even a pig has a better life than you man.

And BTW It seems like you learned nothing from your supposed escapades of eating other people’s wives and single mothers.

Bonobos are just bonobos, anyway.

Sasa peasant @poyoloko si anakuliwa bibi daily

Sad

Since the world needs wise men like u how will we get the kids for the next generation?

mgtow ni upuss and lack of game

kama joseph alikuliwa mu bibi na holy spirina hakuzusha,pia wewe jua wako atakulwa kama bado hajakulwa.just get even,pia wewe kula wa mtu.

They are idiots they ought be castrated in public to cleanse our society of such filth.

Kwa hivyo ulikataa kupata watoto juu uliogopa risk ya kuchezwa?? Your fear of being played exceeds any paternal ambitions…heheh. Timidity/cowardice is not a strategy. You have to take calculated risks.

This thread is absolutely sickening but iko na a lot of truth…

I’ve been on that end of eating betachieths wives, it’s just sad for them. Airbnb saa saba mchana, I’m now not doing that anymore since I found Jesus. May God forgive the elders.

Mzae wewe ni divorcee? Leta hekaya

MGTOW is very sensible especially when a young man is trying to build something of his own, but it should not be forever. Later on in life you’ll realize that there is no greater satisfaction than having and raising your own children, not someone else’s child unless you are just a cuck.

do I have to reinforce to you that you need to have quality game?
nini hiyo umeandika?

Boss, believe me, you can’t be everything to her… A few months ago some birionea in Nairobi said on TV he divorced because the wife was sleeping with Congolese guys… Being an alpha haimaanishi umeepuka…

Wewe ni bolingo ya ding’oing’o

Ile base ya lanye pale buruburu next to Jimlizer hotel ilifungwa ama? Nilipitia huko jana sikupata any

Hekaya ndio hio amepeana.

Hata mimi nilipita huko last Saturday siku pata mtu huko.The door was locked.Ktalk imeanza kujaa fake intelligence.

:D:D:D