Wall ni wewe na watu wenu.

Huwa nasema ktalkers are a funny bunch… Yaani hizi paragraphs zote just to state that rich&old pussy is better than young&poor pussy… Enyewe you’re indeed deluded

Fam, wacha nikuachie the rich and old pussies za akina Julie and Mutoko… Go spend on those… Sisi MGTOW tuachie tight young pussy za PYTs.

Why would I entertain the idea of spending my time, or monies, on old pussy… Next utaniambia I should focus on getting Q.Elizabeth’s hatch…:D:D:D:D

Aiyaiyaiya. WTF? You consider it a privilege to spend a year’s salary on an old woman’s vacation…errr… spend a month’s salary on anyone’s vacation, anyone? Putting anyone up therr like that ni pedestalization ama nini hiyo? Your mindset is upside down, my friend. Pedestalization on steroids. Fkin mangina mentality. Mungu akuokoe.

You were not created to pour money everytime a woman poses, especially an old one with a large mouth and a maafakin tumbo cut-crop top wateva and a kaptula. Look at that picture, take a step back, ufikirie kidogo.

huyu natomba

mnipee link ya hii theory niichambue. neffa known about it.

Muache ujinga na mtafute pesa

hapa naona leo watu wameamua kuambiana ukweli…:D:D:Dwacha nimop singo room yangu hapa msituni

Hehehehe

Clearly hujaelewa chenye @Mundial was saying

Ooh, kumbe…hussy ni son ya yule jamaa alikuwa na account Jersey?

How is your wife doing?

I want to taste,hizo vitu ulisema anakufanyiaga anifanyie pia

PYT ni nini?? Help the gay me understand

Engine will need a rebuild soon…miles ziko juu

Whatever…SMP value kwisha. Her accomplishments don’t raise her attractiveness; that’s a male preserve na haibadiliki.

Pretty Young Thing ma’ nigga.

Her mouth will leads you there

Ah kumbe wewe ni malaya tu. :D:D:D
Of course that’s what it boils down to for men and women who want to get ahead in life without actually working for it.
It doesn’t even shock anyone anymore but stop hiding under the MGTOW movement and yet ni umaskini tu inakumaliza.

As you can see, I used ‘would have’ in the sentence and not ‘will-have’. Would have is a post-modal verb used in describing hypotheticals and not real-life situations as you might have wrongly concluded.

Also, if all you have taken from that paragraph is that I am a prostitute then it seems you’re new to Ktalk… Naona you’re barely a month old in these streets and here you are making bold conclusions based on a small sample size.

But who am I to come between a woman and jumping to conclusions… Jump to conclusions all you like, its a free world.

She’s still attractive

Utapata pussy imekauka kama Britania.

Yes…am witness