Waluke & Co fined millions of Ksh or Loooong jail sentences

Mtu amekuwa govt since Moi’s time hana 500 million and this is the first time ameshikwa?

Atleast Walukhe has broken a record. He becomes the first sitting MP to be imprisoned for corruption. Today is a happy day for me. Let these thieves be punished.

500million Ni a polite way ya kukuingiza kwa jela

This is a small small step.

My friend 500 million sio pesa ya kununua mandazi. Hio pesa haipatikani hivi hivi.

Issue ni itatoka wapi sahi?no asset can by liquidated as of now.infact it’s a trap to trail where and how you raise such an amount

I thought umesema hii vita wewe huchapana solo. Tag team ni ya nini tena?

Jela inakuanga ngori kwa watu wagonjwa. Kama uko healthy uko tu sawa. Hawa watu ni wazee, hawataishi for long huko ndani kabla ya kulemewa.

Mnanichekesha. You people really think serikali is trying anything. We’ll see what happens with waiguru and conclude of the outcome.

The judgement of police and Law is used to punish those that go against you. It’s not the evidence of work being done.

Kwani hamjawai skia jina [SIZE=7]appeal!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Kenyans surprise me with their simple brains.[/SIZE]

Baba kwani Waluke ni uncle yako? Mbona umelia machozi hivyo? Chukua handkerchief ujipanguze machozi nugu wewe.

progress is a very slow process, let’s give it to our courts. small victories here and there is what we need.

Simple brains kitu gani. Appeals take months sometimes even years. This is Kenya not the US.

This will set an interesting precedent, if the ara seizes your assets for corruption, and the court fines you, are you supposed to pay with the seized assets? What does the law say about that?

Wow, you must be a genius.
So much a genius that you missed my statement asking the citizens to recall the fucker.
But, I’m glad you’ve noticed am not an idiot.

Eti Walukhe atajua hajui… Let’s see if he appeals the courts will uphold the sentence

You cannot run and scratch your ass at the same time.

even if it is just camouflaging the real deal,lets hope it holds even if they appeal.In the end we shall have a precedents to go after all those other scandals.
Next Okiya Omtata aende kutafuta a good rulling on chapter 6 for future use .

Alot of these people who look like they are rich are not that rich. Most of them survive on loans. Jeff Koinage karibu nyumba yake ikuwe auctioned juzi. A few years back nyumba ya Paul Mwite karibu ikuwe auctioned. Hadi matress zilikuwa zimeshatupwa nje. Raphael Tuju naye alichukua loan ya mabilions na anajua vizuri kulipa ni ngumu.

Boss this is Kenya, with that army of top lawyers watasema their clients are sick tena uskie wamepelekwa [SIZE=5]KNH private wing[/SIZE] kama kawaida from where they can conduct their appeals… and because they are old, sickly and weak they would like the court to fast track their appeal process because they both need surgery on their buttocks and lungs in India immediately.

Same old, same old…

Na wewe hujawahi skia the phrase “sacrificial lamb”?the executive is frustrating their adversary and the judiciary is sanitizing and reinventing itself using him. Hakuna kutoroka