Wamblambez...MadPhilosopher in the house

Kush with a chip on my shoulder I here asketh…somber means what? :smiley: what about sombre and sober?

You are grieving bro. Especially if you didn’t do it then. Just let yourself grieve and trust that things will get better, Inshallah!!

Jumping off the bridge will solve very little. Na ukiruka ukose kufa ni nani utawekelea hilo jukumu!???

This may sound brutal but the truth is that - people die every single day; and everyone you know will die someday… Death is the nature of life!!

Sorry about your cousin.

“All healthy men have thought about their own suicide.” Albert Camus.

Be strong. Death saved your cousin from the jaws of malaria.

Sick.

so ukiwa na malaria huwa unadungwa nini?

stages of grief;

1. Denial
    2.Anger
  2. bargaining
    4.Depression
  3. Acceptance

pole sanaat
bro,life is like that

True.
I went through this when a sibling was murdered in cold blood.
Makes you question everything. Everything!
@MadPhilosopher don’t worry, you will come out of this.

I don’t know what stage I’m going through but I thought going completely bald would help, it didn’t! Thinking of getting a piercing - [SIZE=1]on my clit[/SIZE], hope I feel better! But the goddamn tears are too much.

:D:D:D:D:D

you are still on the third stage. just dont get depressed too much

:D:D. Unaniangusha banaaa , Si unakunywa dawaa . chloroquine , quinine, malariaquin

Malaria is no joke … having it feels like a continuous hangover 24 / 7 !

[ATTACH=full]248995[/ATTACH]

Sorry to appear ignorant,how can one avoid contracting it,coz naona huyu hakuipata huku Kenya.Vaccination ndio hakufanyiwa au nini.

Unajua kuomboreza … that is wharam saying here

Kunywa hio mini siijui it must be new, last time i checked tulikuwa tunadungwa sindano ya matako.

Cha muhimu ni kwamba umenielewa mavi ya kuku wewe.

Sleeping under a net works for me.