Wanaume, lets join together to eradicate this epidemic!!!!

…new stuoid couchps…ha ha ha kiyana si uko na mchezo. Mimi ni baba yao. I posted this as a public awareness message, doesn’t mean I fall for the trick at all. but te fact that the sheboons keep trying to shake me down means that the trick works…with some men.

Seriously we men are wired to be predators so giving your number to a potential ferk is part of our lives. trouble is when the prey becomes the predator, and you become lunch. Literally.

1 Like

Oh please! How old are you again and where do you hang out? I take my beer anywhere from the Intercon poolside to Jockeys at the Hilton to Reke Marie and I can say without any shadow of doubt that all Nairobi women are the same. Only difference is how much they are gonna try to shake you down for - the Reke Marie types, 1 or 2K. The Intercon types, you have that bleached out sheboon Rahaula Whore-ier, don’t you?

2 Likes

kwani you go shagging the just premenopausers. kudinya ni some PYT…

Couchp, kuna swali nimekuwa nikikuuliza since enzi za klost. Mbona wewe hukimbizana na hutu tu mshi na we all know an octogenarian trying to have sex is like trying to play pool with a rope.

unafikiri wewe hutazeeka?

mwingine alinicall ati sweety si unitumie doo ya nduthi nikuje sleepover…,told her to panda that nduthi ge to my place then i pay.apo ndo aliacha kunitext

2 Likes

But that’s my point. If those are the chics you will be around when drinking and shagging, then you cant expect any less. That is their whole M.O. But how many other places are you going to go and drink with chics, who even if you are buying them pints and then taking them home, aren’t going to call you and ask you for that money? Im sure you can spot the difference in this women 5mins into the conversation.
And I drink all over the place too.

That is standard chief. And if I know going in that they will ask for cash. They are giving the pussy in return for cash. It whore-dom, but they just cheat themselves that it isnt

1 Like

Eeeeehh…not true! Once gave 200k…ati oh, I have raised sijui 2m for some business bullshit…that was one damn expensive dick!

Very true, and it is becoming hard for me to assist a genuine case

y

that one you were just conned and boned! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha…my point exactly! It’s all the same 1k,2k,100k,1m,28b…Con men and women!

I thought we thrashed out this issue here the other day?

refresh us on the thread good sir. please put the link if you remember it.

'Twas a thread on the issue of giving/lending out cash by I think @DI TICHA.

Juzi I had to tell one that am not her personal SACCO…it is a very irritating tendency…then unaona mtu amejipaka malipstick na amejipiga perfume utadhani anamwelekeo…akijichocha kuwa independent…heri malaya…

A woman worth her dignity will not borrow a coin…mwanamke hawezi kujipanga ni noma…if you compare expenditure ya msee na dame nani anafaa kusota?

Thats low. You should have paid some part.

2 Likes

Hii ni kukubeba ujinga?? She thinks you are so hungry for pussy utatuma pesa?? I told my girl never to ask me “can I come over?” because she is taking me for a he-goat. If she really wants to come over, she should just ask me “are you home?” and “am coming over” or “am passing by”. Msichana anajipoteza wiki mzima alafu anaanza kunitext “can I come over?” namwambia “Never come over”.

I never get asked for money on phone or otherwise by random people. My girl asks for money ocassionally but she usually has genuine reasons and is never vague (and also asks far earlier than she expects it), but I have women who hang around yet we are not in good talking terms. I have this 18 or 19 year old(Though she said she is under twenty and looks so, she could be twenty one or twenty two going by how far she has gone with her education. She has a done a three year degree course) ako na maringo mingi and I can tell she already has been in some REAL relationships. Niliona anajiskia sukari sana nikamignore but didnt say anything bad. So every week or two she materialises with a text alafu tunaongea kidogo analeta upuuzi naachana na yeye. After two weeks she comes up again and I have to make some effort to talk to her ata kama am like neutral. She is behaving live a computer virus now. I almost told her off today when she started chatting me up after dissappearing for three weeks or so. The conversation ends with her behaving like a snob. So when she doesnt answer a message I stop there and delete the messages and her number so that this other girl(who is also a huge bother and an excuse of a companion) doesnt find them there and start going crazy. We have done this stupid exchange for countless times despite the fact that I have clearly indicated that she isnt that much of a gem and that she can take a walk. Now after a long time (weeks) she just comes back again strongly with messages talking nice and shit. Nimtukane ama this is how some women are created? Ama anangoja nimwambie akujie gari nimemnunulia? I have already told her she is a snob of some sort and have expressed my disinterest and dislike for her style but she keeps behaving like a robot.

kama mwanamke hataki kuingia box na haongei si aende hu===========uuu===============>ko?

3 Likes

[CENTER][FONT=Tahoma]It’s becoming a pandemic. Honestly.[/FONT]
[/CENTER]